Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Iowa Guys, how many we got here!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2002, 07:05 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm from North west Iowa, in Le Mars.

Been riding the Ditches and River mostly jsut got my 02 Grizzly 660 few weeks ago!!

Where does everyone ride?

Old 09-26-2002, 07:09 PM
Trailblazer

another thing I thought of if theres plenty of us that are willing to do it, we could do a Poker run in the ditches from town to town!!

Could be fun, find a few places to run the river too!!!

There is a group of about 10 guys in Le Mars that run the river together, I'm sure they'd be up for it!!!

Old 09-27-2002, 01:30 AM
Trailblazer

Im from Iowa city iowa i have a rancher 4x4, shee and a blaster. If u want to ride let me know.

Old 09-27-2002, 10:05 PM
Trailblazer

If you do get a poker run together, let us know!!! I have ridden a few on snowmobiles in Iowa before.... Poker runs are always great fun and a good way to meet lots of people interested in your favorite hobby!!

Old 09-28-2002, 10:52 AM
Trailblazer

I'll post it if I can get a few sponsors!!

Local bars will sometime sponsor prizes, or first drinks on them kind of deal!!

Old 10-19-2002, 06:31 PM
Trailblazer
Default Iowa Guys, how many we got here!!

hi IOWA GUYS im from omaha but i use to live in denison ia . There is a couple of good places to go in nebraska .But the best place that i know of is in onawa ia called timber ridge. I heard that there is a place in Ida grove ia that is got some good trail. If you guys know of any good place let me know I work at a auto and atv shop in council bluffs called tim oneill motor sports so if you need a deal on a machine let me know.

Old 10-24-2002, 01:50 PM
Trailblazer

Are you a member of Timber Ridge? I have a friend who is. We've gone up about three times in the last two months. We just rode another ok new are just across the Mormon bridge. Not to bad a time. Have you ridden at the ATV park in C.B.? No hills, but fun. If you are ever looking for someone to ride with up at Timber Ridge or around the Omaha CB are let me know. By the way do you ever see a used KDX220R come through Tim Oneil?

Old 10-26-2002, 03:38 PM
Trailblazer

DRAG RACES AT TIM ONEILL CHEVY TODAY

Old 10-26-2002, 03:40 PM
Trailblazer

WAKEJOB I DO BELONG TO TIMBER RIDGE Do you know brent mcdonald he s from blair he owns the blair mini mart there in town We are going to timber ridge on sunday

Old 10-27-2002, 09:27 PM
Trailblazer

I do not know him persoanlly, but know who he is from town. Is he also a member? We ride up there, myself and my girlfriend with another guy from Blair who is a member there. We should all get together some weekend for a ride up there? We usually go up on saturdays. My girlfriend is still recovering from a injury from Timber Ridge. She rolled her quad and ended up with 10 staples in her leg!! Hopefully it has put the fear of god in her! We have been riding a couple of times since, but her knee is still pretty stiff.

Stpped by the dealership today for the first time......Have to say you guys have a very nice dealership there. I'm glad to see it!!

Quick Reply: Iowa Guys, how many we got here!!