Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Any riders in Northern California???

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2003, 01:59 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any riders in Northern California???

I didn't say it WASN'T fun. It was just ROUGH.

My little 'ol Warrior only has like what 4 inches of clearance...compared that monster with IRS you have. You do remember pushing that Blaster back up that rutted hill don't you? TOW STRAP!

I just need to win the Lotto to be able to buy a nice 4x4 to go trail riding up there.

We are hitting Pismo this weekend if you are interested.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-09-2003, 05:32 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I didn't say it WASN'T fun. It was just ROUGH. My little 'ol Warrior only has like what 4 inches of clearance...compared that monster with IRS you have. You do remember pushing that Blaster back up that rutted hill don't you? TOW STRAP!I just need to win the Lotto to be able to buy a nice 4x4 to go trail riding up there.We are hitting Pismo this weekend if you are interested.
LOL yeah we just about killed our selves...

Naw were moving into our new house this weekend.. But if we werent id be out there with yall.

Old 02-18-2004, 08:16 PM
Pro Rider

Nor Cal riding areas - well a bit more north than the bay area but still fun: Black Butte OHV is a fun little place to ride off of I-5, look for the little town of Orland and go about 5 miles west. Spent this past weekend ridding at Prairie City, just out of Folsom (Sacramento area off of highway 50) the place is big and has something for everyone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Stonyford is another just off I-5 place to ride (near williams). hope that helps

Old 02-19-2004, 03:37 AM
Quad Patrol

Quadkaryn, Sorry to hear about your loss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Glad your going to continue riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We ride pismo 4-5 times a year, Havent been to Carnegie in quite a few years. Hope to make it there as soon as I can ride again. Hollister is also on the list to ride.

I would not make the trek to Frank Raines park anytime soon, They had a major fire up there over the summer, there is only 240 acres open to riding. (I was up there when the wild fire was burning) if your familiar with the park, the area open is located on the east side of the park where the oaks are in the flat area. They plan on limiting the riding area for 2-3 years until the area recovers. The good side of it is, that hopefully they will open the new area up and the riding area will have a 5 to 8 mile loop. They used a grant from our ohv fund to purchase more land[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Dan

Old 02-19-2004, 07:50 AM
Pro Rider

hey i just started riding i am looking for people to ride with i live in antioch ca not far from dubblin i ride carSpam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word e hollister and pismo and i like the rubicon if you have aim im me at faithhalford i need a ridding buddy i only know 2 people that ride