Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Ellsworth or MDI area in maine

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2003, 05:20 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ellsworth or MDI area in maine

Let me know also....were from Bangor,and there is about 6 or 10 machines in our group. We went to Madawaska last summer,and I want to do the rail bed from Houlton North.

Old 02-04-2003, 05:29 AM
Trailblazer

Granny...Load that thing and head down to the airline snack-bar....a lota riding there...a lota good places up north and around Lincoln,Newport,area........have fun

Old 02-06-2003, 02:20 PM
Pro Rider

atvguyinmaine

We ride from Flanders pond, in Sullivan to the snack bar allot in the summer. We also do the Newport to Dover-foxcroft ride allot to. Do you ride around the snack bar often?? There is usually at least 4-5 of us and as many as 23-25. Do you ride those areas in the winter!??

Old 03-13-2003, 12:16 PM
Weekend Warrior

thot I'd let you know there is a place with year round ATV trails. it's in the woods west of Gardiner Me. it's only a 2.4 mile loop system. BUT it has pic nic tables an benches at camp site like spots to take a break at have lunch or just B/S with friends.they have an on site mudd bawg.and are looking for clubs to do ATV events with.the place is called ORCHARD PARK it's a private land owner that has opened his land to ATVers in an effort to give people a deccent place to take the family and do some ryden. the trails are very well maitained,they are all one way for safety reasons. they operate stickly on donaitions for up keep. and wellcome all who ryde to come spend a day enjoying the great out of doors

if this sounds like fun to you, or just want to know more you can contact us at wyldterky@aol.com re ORCHARD PARK thanks from Mike n Mike the Freeman's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2003, 07:21 AM
Trailblazer

2 stroke....we only ride in the summer....soon i hope...as soon as the show is gone and the mud is gone a little,a little mud is ok But......the paper company realy get wild if ya tare stuff up.....we ride the Newport-Dover trail a lot...dusty at times...were gonna try and get to greenville this summer..should be a good ride...we alwats get to the ATV jamborie in NH also....400 -600 machines...a great time....

Old 03-16-2003, 07:22 AM
Trailblazer

sorry about the spelling....it's early am

Old 03-16-2003, 05:54 PM
Trailblazer

Hey, When and where is the jamboree in NH?

Old 06-21-2003, 11:12 PM
Weekend Warrior

Back to the original message, me and some buddies are from downeast and we ride up to the thorson pit from time to time. we also head up to franklin quite a bit too. hey 2strokediehard, we oughta get our groups together sometime and go for a ride somwhere. you know scott tracy don't you? later.

Old 06-22-2003, 01:15 PM
Pro Rider

Ya I know Scott, We are hoping to get a big ride together soon. Maybe do the newportto greenville ride.

Old 06-22-2003, 05:42 PM
Weekend Warrior

the reason i asked if you knew scott was because i'm actually the one that bought his predator from him. anyway, if the rest of you don't mind, me and some buddies would love to join for a big ride. just let me know when and where and i'll get my buds together. later.

Quick Reply: Ellsworth or MDI area in maine