Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Missouri Spring Ride

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2003, 06:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Missouri Spring Ride

Yeah we need to load up the campers and go to St.Joe and check it out.

Old 01-25-2003, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

Originally posted by: Fendercover
Yeah we need to load up the campers and go to St.Joe and check it out.
When you guys head over there let me know and I will try to get some of the local guys to come out to race and ride. St Joes has riding for everybody. Trails,hills lakes,big mud holes and sand for racing. I like the sand. LOL

J Ross

Old 01-26-2003, 08:32 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey fendercover, isn't St. Joe St. Park different than Finger Lakes? Finger Lakes is in Columbia Mo. St. Joe is outside of St Louis I think.
Yeah guys lets make sure that everyone is on the same page.The Spring Ride on April 5th and 6th is at St.Joe State Park down by Park Hills Missouri

Old 01-26-2003, 09:05 PM
Pro Rider

I'll be there at least one of the days.

THEBOM, are there any good trail areas around you? All of those hills and trees have to be good for something[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. Out of curiosity, what are the bolt patterns on a bomb?

Old 01-26-2003, 10:22 PM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

I should be able to make the 5th. Church comes first on Sunday, there is not enough time after.

We have lots of old logging roads and trails. Some you can ride all day and never see the same place. You would like it down at my brother-in-laws. They ride on the Mississippi gravel bar. There you can ride 10 miles in both directions and never see the same stuff. They have climbs, jumps,and even good places to race. The only thing is, its pretty privet,there is not many people that ride there so there is not many to race when your feeling the need.

The bombardiers have a 4 / 143 pattern. I have some hubs that I had special made that are the same as the Raptor.

I'm looking forward to the warm weather.This 20 degree stuff is getting old. Maybe you can drag Daren out when you come up.

J Ross

Old 01-26-2003, 11:00 PM
Weekend Warrior

April 5 or 6th, or how about both days sounds good to me. I can bring down a few buddies.
-scott

Old 01-26-2003, 11:24 PM
Pro Rider

I'll only come out and play if you guys take it easy on me. lol. I'm sure that I'll be game if the weather is nice and I can get off work. I vote for a longest wheely contest. Any takers?

Daren

Old 01-26-2003, 11:56 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah I got thw two mixed up, not going to make the drive to St.Joe but we are going to Finger Lake on the 5th. Some reason I thought they were the same, must have been too many bumps to the head. One of these days I'll go to St. Joe when I can stay the weekend. Got a few of us going to OK. in June if anyone is interested.

Old 01-27-2003, 04:29 PM
Pro Rider

I just went to the Missouri State Parks web page to do a little reading about St. Joe ORV Park and I found in the rules and regulations that 86dba is the max noise. Is this rule enforced. I don't know many stock bike that meet that level. Thanks for the help. Is there any other web sites that give more information about the Park? My wife and I might want to go camping and riding sometime this spring or summer. I might see about the April 5th-7th too. My birthday is on the 7th so that would be a good present for me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2003, 06:32 PM
Trailblazer

No they do not enforce the db limit, there is plenty of loud bikes out there and never saw one get ticketed yet. And I have been there many many times. I have a raptor with a sparks pipe and never have been stopped and it is not quiet by any means. If I get mine lined out by then I will most certainly be there Jeff and Daren let me know so I won't forget.

Jason

Quick Reply: Missouri Spring Ride