Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

North New Jersey

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 07:37 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default North New Jersey

We were riding the Oakland sand pits for a while, kick *** spot but the cops came and said to stay out.

Stag Hill is safe but it sucks, very rocky and no jumps or anything. you'll be slipping the clutch in 1st all day if your on a sports quad.

Forget about the pine barrens, cop central. I got jacked myself up pretty good running from the cops a few months ago, haven't been back since. If someone knows a safe spot I'm all ears.

Old 12-18-2006, 08:01 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default North New Jersey

if you want to go to the big piece you have to go in through lincoln park.Off of pinebrook rd.
You would have to come rt 80 to rt 287 north to the montville exit and take 202 south into lincoln park.
Make a right at municipal and firehouse (traffic light) thats chapel hill rd take up over hill and it turns into pinebrook rd.from the light you made the right at you go about 1.5 miles and bear right at fork.
go a few hundred yards and on your left will be a masonic temple.no one is ever there.To your right is the Big peice.unload and go straight into the woods. Its generally muddy so be prepared.Head in and slightly to your left and you will run across some trails.The passaic river runs through it. Just make sure you remember how to get back out.bring a phone if you have one just incase.better to ride with a buddy if you can.Good luck and have fun

Old 12-18-2006, 08:03 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default North New Jersey

what about the water shed property on the right side of cozy lake rd in oakridge across from fairy tail forest?I rode up there a long time ago.anyone been there recently?

Old 12-22-2006, 11:31 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default North New Jersey

I live in Lincoln Park and my family has a horse farm in Franklin, Sussex County. There are trails that go to the aqua duct in the Gap but I have never ridden it....I bought my quad at Motorcyclr Mall and dude there said that Kearny and JC have two spots...go figure. I know people ride the abbey in andover off 206....I got a two place trailer so lets ride!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-22-2006, 03:21 PM
Range Rover
Default North New Jersey

maybe we can set up a big ride at that big spot that has the pasaic running through it??? im game for it.....im really up for any mudding!

Old 12-22-2006, 05:50 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default North New Jersey

Let me ask my buddy if he would mind if we parked a few trailers and trucks on his property.then we can ride right into the woods without crossing a road.he dont mind if i park,but i dont know about others. I'll ask him and get back to yall.

Old 12-22-2006, 05:57 PM
Range Rover
Default North New Jersey

well...we dont have a trailer.....we just throw ours into the bed of the trucks (just letting you know) but that'd be awsome if we can set up a ride mid-january up at the 'big piece of land'....

Old 12-23-2006, 09:08 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default North New Jersey

Originally posted by: Kodiakkid1
what about the water shed property on the right side of cozy lake rd in oakridge across from fairy tail forest?I rode up there a long time ago.anyone been there recently?

I live on Cozy Lake Rd. I ride there all the time. The area is patrolled, so you have to be somewhat careful.

Old 12-25-2006, 08:33 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default North New Jersey

If someone puts a ride together post it. I run with 4-15 guys who all ride. We have no issues with travelling a short distance. I prefer legal areas to ride but hey if it's a good place to ride I'm there regardless.

I posted these links in another thread. These are pictures of my last few trips out. They are from Del Water Gap, Marshalls Creek and Carbondale.

Old 12-25-2006, 09:02 PM
Range Rover
Default North New Jersey

SERIOUSLY, you guys wanna try that spot in tuckerton?

Quick Reply: North New Jersey