Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

PLEASE! Where to ride in South Florida??

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2003, 03:32 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PLEASE! Where to ride in South Florida??

Well even though we both don't know the area it would be good to go out there and ride there. But i figured if i go this weekend that won't ruin any plans for the poker run. I'll definetly go to the poker run and find out more info as the days go by as were to meet up with you outside of the area so it will be easier to find you then inside the place. But as of now i might as well get river ranch over with.

Old 04-08-2003, 10:40 PM
Trailblazer

hey honda thats kewl i'll probably just skip this weekend i got a wedding to go to sat so maybe i'll just take it easy the following weekend i'll probably be out at max's fish camp on sunday enjoy the ranch i heard thats a kewl place to ride

Old 05-26-2003, 07:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

Finally!! some people from MIami. There alot peeps that ride in miami. I live in kendall homestead area. any one interested give a pm. I ride sand dune trails off krome ave. right b4 27th. I usually ride at the levy.

Old 05-26-2003, 09:59 PM
Pro Rider

FreeStyle, I ride the levy but haven't been there for a few months now, and also at or around the spot just before
I-27 Max's Fish Camp? Just came from riding the Naples Squares this Sunday with trx250rob and the wives.

Old 05-28-2003, 08:20 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hiram, Youve ever been to the levy on sunday when there drag racing on that little strip of street? Maybe Ive seen u, but im gonna try and ride this weekenc but i boubt it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-28-2003, 08:36 PM
Pro Rider

Yea, I park right there on the grass field in front of the houses, I have a black LE raptor and a tan f-150 supercrew and at the time a red trailer.

Old 05-28-2003, 08:57 PM
Weekend Warrior

pm me if you ever go out there so we can hook up and ride.

Old 06-08-2003, 07:45 PM
Weekend Warrior

where is holylands, i got a 700 v-force and a big bear with vampire mud tires. I am interested in knowing where holylands is. Thanks
BOB

Old 06-08-2003, 07:50 PM
Weekend Warrior

and where exactly are the trails on GRIFFFIN ROAD. Do you have to have a permit, is it closed down.
"Sand dune trails off krome ave. right b4 27th" WHERE?? i am very interested where sand dunes are!
I live in Homestead florida also.
I ride at maxs fish camp, cardsound road(muddy), and the squares in Naples.

Old 06-08-2003, 08:21 PM
Trailblazer

holy lands is off of us 27 right at the westpalm beach and broward county line if your heading north from say griffin rd than you have to pull a u turn when you go past it. it's on the west side of the 27. i rode there back in april and it was kinda dry wif all this rain now i doubt you can ride a 4 wheeler maybe a buggie might even be deep enough for an airboat if you do ride i suggest you bring a gps because if you get away and can't see the power lines it's really easy to get turned around. i ride mac's all the time mostly sat night and all day sunday i've started riding big cypress. as far as the trails for griffin ride at your own risk you get caught our there and you'll get ticketed or atleast everyone i know is i was out there 3 weeks ago on a saturday night got pretty close to holiday park and bso was nice enough to shine us wif the spot light and announce we had 5 mins to clear out

Quick Reply: PLEASE! Where to ride in South Florida??