Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

MudRuns (East tx)

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2000, 01:44 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There are gonna be 3 rides on April 28th, 29th, 30th......ones at FunWheeler Park...which is where ill most likely be since its closest and will probably have a better turnout..but i havent recieved a flyer for it...mudmachine told me
and when i went ta get my BB outta tha shop today(just a short 7 weeks since i dropped it off there) at H&W i picked up a flyer for tha Northeast Tx Rescue Association...they are havin a ride again and its located on HWY 259 and Sulpher river...if anyone is interested in this ride u can call and get more info at 903-777-3933
also Shiloh ridge is having a big weekend for ridin
And if anyone has been to the place on the sulpher river or ends up goin....tell me whats its like ive never been up there

Old 04-16-2000, 01:29 AM
Pro Rider

BigBear,
Glad to hear you got your machine back so soon. hahahahaa...
I may have mis-understood the lady at Fun Wheeler about the last weekend in April.. It might not be an event weekend.. just a regular riding weekend. Guess that means its just $5 cheaper for the weekend.
Several of us are going out there this coming weekend (And get this.. My G/F is actually going to go... I couldnt believe it either!!) Shes gonna have the digital camera with her and a box of blank disks... So shes gonna get PLENTY of action shots..
Load up and come on out....

Old 04-16-2000, 01:31 PM
Pro Rider

well only one thing will keep from goin up there next week end IF i dont show up there...and that is if bear is in shop...gotta take it BACK...it has an oil leak that i did notice while loading it up and i said something bout it....but i lettem talk me outta thinkin it was oil...they said it was some stuff they used ta clean out pull start(which is where its leakin)....oh well
and have u been up there in a while?...i couldnt believe all the sets of 28 inch vampires they have...had to have 6 or 7 sets

Old 04-16-2000, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah,
There is a little crankshaft end seal in behind the "pull-cord hub". Its not that difficult to fix.. I would just MAKE them order a new seal for it and send it overnight or second day air.. It doesn't take but about 20 minutes to replace it... We've run into that situation more than once, its got to where I just get the seal covered under warranty and install it myself.. I've found it faster that way. Ya know, you would think that with all their business, they would go ahead and hire on a couple of new technicians and speed up the waiting line some..
yeah, they have a bunch of tires up there... E.T. Polaris has a bunch of them too.. Just need to come down on the prices so that people can actually afford them.. hahahahaa