Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Getting very agrivated in NH, please read

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2004, 08:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Getting very agrivated in NH, please read

im registered in nh and u can ride mostly all the snowmobile trails and htey go all across nh!!

Old 02-24-2005, 05:09 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tree huggers suck, PAVE THE RAIN FOREST LOL

J/K

We need to ban together so these idiots stop getting their own way.

Old 02-24-2005, 05:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Joining clubs and banding together can work. The problem is that you need to have dedicated people behind the movement, people with lots of patience and free time on their hands. Check out Trailpass to see how NY riders are dealing with lack of riding areas. Heck we have Tugg Hill, but that is all we have for state trails. I am afraid that states just see public atv trails as potential lawsuits and moneypits. If we could show the pols how trailsystems can boost local economies, show them a bottomline of income, only then will we change government thinking.

Old 02-25-2005, 11:07 AM
Range Rover

Sure ATV'ers need to band together and fight for our cause. But that is difficult to get people together, and then have the resources (lawyers?) to be effective. My point is I don't understand, the people that have a lot to loose, the ATV mfg'ers and their sales $$$, don't rally to take up the cause. Maybe if they all supported a single group it would help. The ATV mfg'ers have the DEEP pockets to do it. You could even make an argument for the dealers of a state doing something to help, but they just sit on their hands.

My own situation is that I love the sport, but question how long I will be a part of it, so long as riding areas are so hard to find or get to. It just doesn't make sense to have all this time, money, and half my garage invested into something you just can't easily enjoy

Old 02-28-2005, 08:59 PM
Pro Rider

We're all guilty of ruining many of our favorite sports over one issue guys.....NOISE!. Half of the people don't give a crap what other people do until they have to hear the noise coming through their closed windows and doors. At some point we are gonna have to start policing ourselves a bit with our boats, motorcycles, ATV's and car stereos before the majority creates new laws to take our hobbies away from us. We're gonna have to give to get in this situation someday.....

Old 03-01-2005, 03:47 PM
Trailblazer

Hey Tick,
It's the same in Weastern New York. Our Registration was $10 and now it is supposed to go up to $40! What are they gonna do with it??? Build stupid bike trails. I agree with you as far as the mountain bikers...Go ride in the mountains, lay off of what few trails we have. Besides, last I knew, cops won't chase you if you are riding a mountain bike down the street or through the park, but they will if you aree on an atv. The bikes have more than enough room to ride with out taking our trails over. I am so sick and tired of this that I'm just gonna stasrt riding in the parks. Erie county closed them all anyway, so let them try and catch me.