Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

1st time at La Dunes....

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2003, 06:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1st time at La Dunes....

Polpredator, It went well all except for my wreaking. Guy on limited Raptor cut in front of me during a drag race and my front tire landed on his rear tire and I flipped. Hit hard but I didnt break any bones or hurt my bike. Pretty bruised up. The only reason he was in front was cause we allowed him to line up a bike length in front of us because we kept beating him. Paul hasnt gotten his raptor back. Huey messed up his crank while changing his starter clutches. But he did get his +8 swingarm on his bike. He said he will get it running again in a few weeks. Shaunon we might be going this weekend if my brother gets his raptor back and if the weather looks good.

Old 03-18-2003, 06:35 PM
Trailblazer

sounds like ya'll had fun this past weekend. we are going the weekend of April 11-13. Anyone up for it?

Old 03-18-2003, 06:37 PM
CED
Pro Rider

Bigds it was nice meeting you along with the other forum members,hope we can all get together soon.Later.

Old 03-18-2003, 06:37 PM
Pro Rider

I DID NOT GET TO MEET ANYONE LAST WEEKEND I PLANNED TO BUT ONCE I GOT OUT THERE THERE WERE SO MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT I DID NOT KNOW WHERE TO START....I ONLY SAW 1 OTHER L.E. SHEE OUT THERE AND IT HAD A COUPLE OF MODS SO IF ANYONE SEES ME THIS WEEKEND STOP AND CHAT......BIG DS I THINK I DID SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND BUT I DID NOT RELIZE IT UNTIL I HAD ALREADY PULLED OUT......I ENDED UP ORDERING 21X12X8 HAULERS......GOOD CHOICE?...REMEBER I HAVE A BONE STOCK SHEE!

Old 03-18-2003, 08:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

Shaun, won't make it this weekend. Maybe the next Saturday if weather is good. Are you still going to Oklahoma that weekend? We will not be able to make it. May plan a trip there this summer or fall. Brad said you may as well get a set of FMF pipes to go along with your new paddles. Has your cousin been riding his new Warrior any this week? Didn't catch his name this weekend. Is he going to get paddles too? I definitly have to get some for the Z400 pretty soon! Later[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Shelli
YellowZ

Brad
Stillstockpredator

Old 03-19-2003, 12:48 AM
Pro Rider

well i know one things for sure it wasnt my le that got beat everytime and needed a
headstart must have been a stocker that got ran over....or maybe you didnt have
both plugs on and it made you slower[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] big ds not long after you left...then guy with
the raptor frame and R1 motor showed up sounded awesome but wa already loaded
up when he shot up the hil so i dont know how he ran

Old 03-19-2003, 09:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yup, that R-1 sounded SWEEEEEEET just idling![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] but its still cheating.

Old 03-19-2003, 10:54 AM
Pro Rider

WELL SHELLY I HATE TO HEAR THAT YA'LL WILL N0T BE THERE THIS WEEKEND.....GUESS WEW WILL HAVE TO SHOOT FOR THE NEXT WEEKEND....BLAKE AND I DECIDED THAT WE ARE GOING TO GO AND STAY FOR THE WEEKEND NEXT WEEKEND, SO YOU ALL NEED TO MAKE A WEEKEND OF IT THEN....HE IS TALKING ABOUT GETTING SOME PADDLES FOR HIS BUT HE PROB WILL GET THEM RIGHT BEFORE WE GO TO LIL SAHARA......THAT WILL PROB NOT BE THE ONLY TIME WE GO, I IMAGINE THAT WE WILL MAKE A COUPLE OF TRIPS THIS SUMMER (LONG WEEKENDS) HOPE TO SEE YA'LL SOON!

Old 03-19-2003, 10:59 AM
Pro Rider

I HEARD IT AND WE SAW IT COME BY BUT WE NEVER WENT OVER THERE TO WATCH IT RUN....BUT I CAN PROMISE THE SOUND OF IT GAVE ME CHILL BUMPS...........EVEN IF IT IS CHEATING![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2003, 05:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Im pretty sure the limited raptor that fliped me only lost to us because of us having paddles and he didnt. My bike runs well when Im not on it. My younger brother rode it in several races and was beating bikes that beat me. Weight diff. Guess I will have to diet. Na!!!!! More power needed!!!!!!!! I have seen the raptor with the R1 motor. He runs well but he hasnt beaten the Banshee with the 1100 Cbr motor or Rapid Roberts 520 banshee. Maybe we can all ride together one weekend when Ward gets his bike together. I ride almost every other weekend with weather permitting. Dont be afraid to stop and say hi. Always have time to shoot the bull.

Quick Reply: 1st time at La Dunes....