Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2003, 02:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E. Washington-N. Idaho-W. Montana riders post your rides here.

Ragged Are you looking for more people in your area to ride with?
You might want to check out the club NW quad riders. www.nwquadriders.com
Just a thought. There are alotof good people there.

Old 04-20-2003, 03:37 PM
Weekend Warrior

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]Hello Ragged,
We live in the Spokane / Newman Lake area. Always look'in to meet new folks. I actually have a little loose-knit ATV club called Good Times ATV Club. I say loose-knit because we do not have dues or real meetings. Our meetings are usually just BS sessions around a campfire after a good days riding. We camp and ride every chance we get. We go all over.......Washington (eastside), Idaho, Oregon coast (are planning a trip Memorial Day to the John Day area, Moab, Utah ( been ther once for about 10 days and are planning a trip there for May 2004). We enjoy crusin' forest backroads; lookin' for new trails; sand dunes; hills; and oh yeah! "them good ol' up to yer butt / oueey-gooeey / ATV eatin' / am I gonna need my winch?" MUD HOLES!!! We mostly ride 500 - 700 Polaris Sportman and Scramblers. But we don't care what you ride. We don't bad-mouth anyone's ride. There are pros and cons about all machines!! Let me know if you would like to meet or chat over the phone.

Old 04-20-2003, 05:34 PM
Pro Rider

Hey mud slinger I just PMed ya. Sounds great!

Ragged

Old 04-21-2003, 10:24 PM
Pro Rider

Does anyone know if there is some kinda big event in Wallace ID. ? I just moved to Newman Lake WA. and would like to go check it out. Thanks!

Ragged

Old 04-22-2003, 10:24 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Mud slinger where are you in Newman Lake? I PMed ya did you get it? Let hook up some time.

Ragged

Old 04-26-2003, 12:13 PM
Pro Rider

hey bing...whats up man? long time no saee...we need to hit some trails son if you get this post soon call sean, we are heading out this morning to lake trask i believe....we thought about moses but that is a long drive there and back on the same day....we will probably head down there when we know for sure it is nice weather and maybe a weekend when we can stay over night!
take it easy man but we need to ride!!!
later
adam

Old 04-26-2003, 06:13 PM
Pro Rider

Heys guys just got back from warming up the Polaris credit card......Bought a new Sportsman 500 with a winch. The wife should love it I know I will! Got it in blue and should be able to pick it up on wed. Cant wait to take it for a ride Saterday and maybe Sunday.

Ragged[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-26-2003, 06:35 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Howdy BH,
I talked to Sean last night. He didnt tell me Lake Trask. Thats a double blow. We have a huge group of friends there this weekend for the fishing derby, but we are moving this weekend, so, no luck. That is a cool, fast place to ride. Let me know how it was. You guys probrably got rained on.

Later
MArk

The rap still hasnt emerged from surgery. DR Bing still at work.
Pretty soon my fat *** will be roostin you with an old 2-stroke......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2003, 11:00 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey Ragged, Sorry about not gittin' back 2 ya sooner. Kinda new at this so am still trying to figure out how to navigate around in this forum. I live on Moffat Road off of Starr Road. Congrats on the new 500. I've got a 500 too, year 2000. Probably gonna get a new one next year. Wife has a 400 Sportsman year 2001. I'll give ya call in the next few days and we can try to figure out a time and place to meet.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2003, 01:58 AM
Pro Rider

Sounds good mud slinger...have you riddin the inland empire land off thompson creek rd toward Mt. Spokane? I would like to ride that sometime..

Ragged

Quick Reply: Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!