Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2005, 02:59 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!

Hey NorthIdahoBomb, aren't those lakes in your profile found when coming down from cemetary ridge up by elsie lake?

Old 12-11-2005, 03:05 AM
Pro Rider

Those are upper and lower stevens lakes.....nice view from stevens peak. South of Mullen.

Old 12-11-2005, 10:54 AM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for the input kodiak660 and jaydeecoy...I've never found those lakes myself ...... but I will now .

Old 12-11-2005, 11:10 AM
Pro Rider

If you take Red Oak from just out of Wallace and go to the Steel cross.....then dive off towards I-90 right from the cross and take the 1st right it winds to the bottom.....you then cross a small stream....once past the small stream look for a trail to the right.....take that back up.....once to the top stay right.........once the trail ends at a turn around you will have to take the foot path to the top.......its not too bad a hike......well worth the hike for the view.
Once on top you will see the 2 lakes in your pic (I have a pic of the same lakes in my profile) also as you stand on top of Stevens Peak (almost 7,000 ft) you will see to the left of the lakes a ridge....on the other side of the ridge you will see another lake.........its an awsome site to see all 3 lakes from one view point.

Old 12-11-2005, 07:33 PM
Pro Rider

Have you guys ever looked at Google Earth? It's a free download, and once you've got it, it is amazing.

Old 12-11-2005, 07:35 PM
Pro Rider

You can zoom in with satelite imagery to anywhere on the planet. I can recognize my house it works so well. It's images are a couple years old, not real time, but it's pretty cool. You can follow logging roads with it. Some places are not as detailed as others, but if your riding area is in one of the detailed spots, you will be able to follow the roads and see where they go

Old 12-12-2005, 05:00 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: JayDeeCoy
I've got church, and then guitar lessons on Sunday. Bummer.
What church do you go to Jay? My Dad and I go to Lake City CC.

Originally posted by: JayDeeCoy
Have you guys ever looked at Google Earth? It's a free download, and once you've got it, it is amazing.
I've got it on my computer. Whats funny is the picture was taken in 2005, so if you look at my old house in California, you can see my camper and boat in the driveway [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

OneWolf

Old 12-13-2005, 03:00 AM
Pro Rider

We are going to Trinity Baptist on Monroe.

Old 12-14-2005, 11:55 PM
Range Rover

Riding this Saturday. MEeting at canfield--lower parking area at930 leaving areound 10 and going up fernan and around meyers.
If your interested in having some fun above the fog come join us.

Kori

Old 12-15-2005, 03:04 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Spokane folks,

I havent posted on your thread before, but I am planning a trip over to visit family on Sunday and was thinking of taking the quad for a spin on the slippery stuff. Its only worth it to me to haul it all the way from Portland if there is someplace I can slip away to close to town for a short ride period.

Is the OHV area open near the Air Base? Or are there any legal OHV areas open close to Spokane/Medical lake? Please PM me with some advice. Thanks.

Bear

Quick Reply: Spokane Washington- N.Idaho- W.Montana riders lets get together here!