Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

streetsboro, ravenna, shalersville - ohio

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2003 | 11:03 AM
Pro Rider
Default streetsboro, ravenna, shalersville - ohio

Going to Elson Street Park tomorrow !!!!!

Old 04-11-2003 | 11:24 AM
Trailblazer

My friends and I will be at wellsville this weekend. That is usually where we ride. It is nice because we can get there from my friends house. I should be able to get there from my house now, if the creek is down.

Old 04-11-2003 | 11:16 PM
Weekend Warrior

JayBird,would like to go but have to work.Let me know next time, I'll try to make it.
MacZilla.

Old 04-11-2003 | 11:49 PM
|
Pro Rider

i understand. gotta pay for the toys somehow. we usually ride on the weekends so let me know which weekend you might be available and i will see if we are riding or not.

Old 04-14-2003 | 10:53 AM
|
Pro Rider

maczilla, you missed out on some good riding this weekend. one of my cousins brought his old snowmobile and we were drag racing. we had a cr250, honda 400ex, raptor and a polaris 550 sled drag racing in a field. of course the cr250 won most of the time. after the drags my cousin took his polaris sled across the pond. he made it across 2 times, but the third he got slowed down by reeds and it started to sink. luckily the pond wasn't that deep and he was able to hold the back end up while we pulled the front end out. good times.

Old 04-14-2003 | 11:06 PM
Weekend Warrior

JayBird, sounds like alot of fun. I gotta give the carb a cleaning on the old 'Zilla, it's a little tough to start after its winter hibernation. I may be good for a ride this weekend if I finish and the weather is good.MacZilla

Old 04-15-2003 | 12:03 PM
|
Pro Rider

maczilla, clean that beast up so you can come riding. i don't know if we are riding this weekend or not because of easter. i will let you know.

Old 04-17-2003 | 09:55 PM
|
Pro Rider

maczilla, if we ride this weekend you showing up? we might ride this saturday on webb road. if you don't know where that is it is pretty close to you. it is off infirmary. there is mostly trails and hills, no track.

Old 04-18-2003 | 10:12 AM
Weekend Warrior

Jaybird,don't have the carb cleaned up yet, I'll try to get at it today. Even if I don't get the 'zilla ready I could take my Polaris, although not nearly as fun. I know where Webb is, where would I park? Mind if I bring a riding buddy?
Maczilla

----------------------
1987 LT500R

1998 Polaris Xplorer

Old 04-19-2003 | 12:23 PM
|
Pro Rider

i know this is going to sound pretty shady but, my cousin has to work today and he is the only one who knows the people that own the land. i am going to try and talk to him tomorrow and see what weekend we are going to ride there. if you could give me weekends when you think you will be free i will let him know so he can try to take those weekends off as well. what kind of polaris do you have? what does your buddy ride?

Quick Reply: streetsboro, ravenna, shalersville - ohio