Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

riding in Va

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2003, 08:20 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default riding in Va

mot much ridin around the Norfolk area. couple of private tracks out where i live in Suffolk. supposed to be a park opening out in Glouchester some time soon...may have fallen through though.

i usually end up riding in NC.

Old 05-13-2003, 09:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default riding in Va

wel where do you go batgeek?

Old 05-14-2003, 12:07 AM
Range Rover
Default riding in Va

Hey dodgepower,
there is a place in surry, va. but you do have to be a member and I'm not sure if they are allowing any new members. here is the phone of the people that own the land. they own a shop in Hampton, va. 757-825-9269. if u decide to become a member and interested in riding please let me know. I am always looking for people to go riding with. its hard to find people to go riding with.

Old 05-14-2003, 12:48 AM
Trailblazer
Default riding in Va

Hey. I live in Dinwiddie County. From you, you would get on 95 South to 85 South then get off on the 460 exit (west) and I'm about 10 miles up the road past the Wal Mart Distribution Center. I've got some trails at my house and my neighbor has 1600 acres with trails. He is kind of sketchy about letting people get out there because it is planted pines and doesn't want them to burn up by people smoking etc.. I've been all around the state riding. From VA Beach racing on the sand to GWNF Pedlar trail, rocky run trail, and to Hatfield McCoy WV. They are all great. You are close to Burchams. I know they have a list of areas to ride there. PM me if you want. Chris

Old 05-14-2003, 09:48 AM
Trailblazer
Default riding in Va

They are having a sand drag at Newtown which is 30 minutes east of Richmond on May 17th. Web site is newtowndragway.com.
LisaG

Old 05-14-2003, 10:32 AM
Range Rover
Default riding in Va

Hey Chris,
It seems I can't send PM messages dunno why, so have to post here. so how much land do you have to ride on? I don't smoke so I couldn't bother the pine trees.LOL. I purchased my 4 wheeler from the burchams and I ask Bucky (owner) where he rides and he did tell me in dinwiddie, but have to know the land owners. he did tell me about one place in chesterfield, but the guy stop letting people ride on his land. I do have one place to ride in Surry Va, (not slades). it another place but u have to become a member. but I am looking for more places to ride & people to ride with. if u are serious about letting me ride on ur land. let me know when I can ride and I am there.

Tracie

Old 05-14-2003, 10:41 AM
Range Rover
Default riding in Va

Hey Lisa,
so do u race or ride for fun? what part of Va do u live in?

Old 05-14-2003, 11:45 AM
Pro Rider
Default riding in Va

hey chic how much does it cost to join that place ...im only gonna be out there for a couple weeks but used to live there for 5 yrs....i know where surry is....lots of woods out that way....i will give them a shout and see what can find out....and hell yeah you can go ride with me....always love to have people to ride with (especially a 4 wheeling chic[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img])

Old 05-14-2003, 11:50 AM
Pro Rider
Default riding in Va

hey also chic im lost on the pm thing too dont think mine are going threw or people just dont like me......hey i got yahoo if wanna chat about gettin some ridin in let me know

Old 05-14-2003, 12:45 PM
Trailblazer
Default riding in Va

Hi Chic,
I live in King William. I just ride for fun. The sand drags are great to enter though.

Quick Reply: riding in Va