2 Four wheelers stuck up to the frame and 1 guy to the waist - Page 3 - ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

Go Back  ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community > Photo & Video Section > Worst Stuck Photos
Reload this Page >

2 Four wheelers stuck up to the frame and 1 guy to the waist

Worst Stuck Photos Show us the gnarly mud! How deep can you go?

2 Four wheelers stuck up to the frame and 1 guy to the waist

Old 10-08-2018, 04:14 PM
Frank Flintstone

Originally Posted by beergut View Post
yep- you need a winch! and the right tires for riding through slop like that we have a lot of mud / clay pits like that around here in new england. If I buy an atv and it has no winch- it's the first thing I do in your situation, wrapping a rope around the rear axle or tire and tying off to a tree would work well to get you out of that mess. if done right in low gear, the axle will act as a winch and pull you right out a little at a time.
That works on dual wheel trucks too. Tie the rope between a pair of rear wheels and you have an instant winch drum. I think the army had it in the operator's manual for the deuce and a half. Not that I've ever read one, but I saw a picture somewhere.