Yamaha Side by Sides Talk about the durable Yamaha Sport and Utility

J Sand getting credit from CPSC???

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 08:42 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default J Sand getting credit from CPSC???

So....I'm a little confused here. While I absolutely HATE to bring him any more attention than he has already tried to get (and boy, was it the WRONG kind of attention!! Lesbian ****, anyone??)...I happened upon this link of a phone message left for Mr. Sand by none other than the CPSC. Now...am I nuts, or is the CPSC supposed to be an objective and professional entity? Because it sure doesn't sound like it to me.....

It's VERY disturbing that they could not (or would not) see through the continuous lies and innacuracies involving Mr. Sand's tragedy (brought on by lack of supervison) - I'm not sure which part of this bugs me the most...that an obviously crazy man was given so much weight by an organization such as the CPSC, or that the CPSC sounds like they are pretty one-sided on this whole deal?? They THANK him?? wtf?

Yamaha Rhino Safety Repairs!!!

Sorry to vent - I still get really pi$$ed off about this whole Rhino legal thing.....!

Old 06-26-2009, 10:26 AM
Weekend Warrior

I think if a person takes a few minutes to examine the details of that girl's death, they would realize that:
  1. She died of head injury. A helmet might have prevented that.
  2. There were 5 passengers in a 2 passenger vehicle. Proper vehicle loading might have prevented a rollover.
  3. The driver of the Rhino was not the owner of the Rhino. An experienced operator might have prevented the accident.
  4. When a parent's child dies, the parent feels an overwhelming need to blame someone or something. These parents chose to blame the Rhino for the driver's irresponsible actions.
I'm sure if any of us could read the police report from Warren County Ohio courthouse, we would be horrified at how stupid and preventable this accident really was.

Old 06-26-2009, 10:39 AM
Weekend Warrior

By the way, the CSPC is definitely one sided and not objective. The people who work there are paid to find unsafe things. They will ignore things that indicate a product is safe and focus on things that indicate a product is unsafe. That is what the workers are paid to do.

They are thanking John Sand because his daughter's death can be portrayed in a way that supports their efforts to find an unsafe product.

Old 07-07-2009, 06:08 PM
Trailblazer

That's exactly the impression I got when I listened to that message......