Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

why the RAPTOR will always be the king... IMO

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2003, 01:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default why the RAPTOR will always be the king... IMO

im back from work well what is happening? well let me tell you of some adventures i had while i was gone for work i work on a drilling rig and stay gone for seven days and off seven so to keep from getting bored a co-worker and i took our atv's mine a pred his a z400 well after riding the pasture that our rig is in it got boring and decided to go on black tops where we were racing the freind almost run a car off the road while going around a sharp corner well anyway we kept riding and came upto a house that had a police car sitting in front of it so we immediately turned around and hauled butt and kept riding we went through this fence that had been cut down a firelane well it turned into a swamp and we got stuck well after we got stuck we got back on the road and went down a rail road track about 200yrds we heard stop this is the police not being a law breaker we killed our engines about 10secs later two more police cars showed up and one cop jumped out and drew down on us saying if we moved an inch we would be fired upon so we through our hands up and crossed the ditch and both of us was thrown up against the car and searched and hand cuffed the cops told us that we were under arest for fleeing the police and wreckless driving and driving an atv on the roads we also found out that fleeing from the police is a felony and that we would be spending several months in the can and our bikes just became texas property after arguing with them about the fleeing part (first off you have to be chased inwhich we did not know no cop cars no blue&red lights till the rail road and we stopped when we heard the police) they dropped the fleeing police cause if im fixing to go to jail and also loose my bike im getting a lawyer and they knew that they had no case so they dropped it but anyway we spent 3-4 hours there it wasnt a jail the town is so small they have to have another county to come and get you well they decided to just give us tickets so we went back to the rig the next day i called the wrecker service about getting our atv's well anyway it costed me 270.38 to get them out the other guy did not hane any $ so i helped him out and got his out for him too anyway never ride your atv on roads in tatum texas. oh by the way on the way to pick up the atvs we seen honda 4x4 on the streets in the middle of town

Old 05-27-2003, 02:00 PM
Pro Rider

They probally saw the predator and knew you didnt have any $$$ after the stealership and let you go. Next time can you keep the weekend sypnosis to under 1000 words ??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-27-2003, 02:20 PM
Pro Rider

I must agree about the shee.....in the first post the guys said the rappy had the best bolt on potintial......WTF WAS HE SMOKING? everyone knows the shee is a better bike!

Old 05-27-2003, 02:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't know that it is a better bike.

Old 05-27-2003, 02:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey ChubbyNugs if you are out there you got read what pred530 just wrote.

Old 05-27-2003, 04:00 PM
Pro Rider

I just read that and that has to suck, you should have moved another inch to see if they would shoot you ha ha ha ha j/k, so you going to try and get arrested and thrown in prison next time so that you can have some "back-door adventures" hahahahaha... Fill us in on what happens, and for the guy that says the raptor doesn't have any bolt on potential, it has just as much as the banshee!! Go buy a real quad or get bent!!

NuG

Old 05-29-2003, 11:25 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: predator530
im back from work well what is happening? well let me tell you of some adventures i had while i was gone for work i work on a drilling rig and stay gone for seven days and off seven so to keep from getting bored a co-worker and i took our atv's mine a pred his a z400 well after riding the pasture that our rig is in it got boring and decided to go on black tops where we were racing the freind almost run a car off the road while going around a sharp corner well anyway we kept riding and came upto a house that had a police car sitting in front of it so we immediately turned around and hauled butt and kept riding we went through this fence that had been cut down a firelane well it turned into a swamp and we got stuck well after we got stuck we got back on the road and went down a rail road track about 200yrds we heard stop this is the police not being a law breaker we killed our engines about 10secs later two more police cars showed up and one cop jumped out and drew down on us saying if we moved an inch we would be fired upon so we through our hands up and crossed the ditch and both of us was thrown up against the car and searched and hand cuffed the cops told us that we were under arest for fleeing the police and wreckless driving and driving an atv on the roads we also found out that fleeing from the police is a felony and that we would be spending several months in the can and our bikes just became texas property after arguing with them about the fleeing part (first off you have to be chased inwhich we did not know no cop cars no blue&red lights till the rail road and we stopped when we heard the police) they dropped the fleeing police cause if im fixing to go to jail and also loose my bike im getting a lawyer and they knew that they had no case so they dropped it but anyway we spent 3-4 hours there it wasnt a jail the town is so small they have to have another county to come and get you well they decided to just give us tickets so we went back to the rig the next day i called the wrecker service about getting our atv's well anyway it costed me 270.38 to get them out the other guy did not hane any $ so i helped him out and got his out for him too anyway never ride your atv on roads in tatum texas. oh by the way on the way to pick up the atvs we seen honda 4x4 on the streets in the middle of town
And i thought the NJ cops were bad, maybe if they shot at you you could have been the next Rodney King. Also that has to be the longest sentence i have ever read, use periods........................................... ..........!