Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

770 stroker grizzly

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2003, 04:43 AM
RIP Dear Friend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 770 stroker grizzly

Originally posted by: airraptor

man this forum is getting to be like bluetracks now.
airraptor,

You know you could always leave yourself. I won't say anything to anyone.

Old 05-28-2003, 04:51 AM
RIP Dear Friend

You can take it how ever you want. I try and see where you are coming from but I haven't achieved this goal yet.

Old 05-28-2003, 10:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Once again a thread gets into a pissing match between air and someone..

At any rate, I have seen a grizzly that had a 686 and nitrous. Yes he could beat stock banshees and Raptors, so you might want to think before you speak.

RoostKing...

Old 05-28-2003, 11:57 AM
Pro Rider

I took it as a mod. telling Air to leave! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Air,
It does get quite old. If you don't agree with someone do you really have to go on and on and on and on about it??? SHUT THE ***** UP! Leave everybody alone. It's sad when you have a large majority of the forum population that is growing very tired of listening to you and hoping that you'll stop posting. Can't be a good feeling. Dude, from now on (just a piece of advise) if you don't have anything instructive or informative to say-don't say anything. Leave it be. I've been a member of this forum for quite some time and I "travel" all over. I'm personally sick of your posts and I'm pretty quite most of the time anymore, just come in and read. I'm tired of ya. I'll be honest, I've nodded my head in approval when I see a good post from you, but immed. you come in and destroy that causing sometype of arguement with someone. Do you realize that there are prob. many people too timid to post anything because of you and what you may say to them? I'm starting to feel like the mods are going to have a decision to make soon to uphold the integrity of the this forum. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's banning you. I've seen it done many times in the past. You are not above that. Keep that in mind. This forum is a good thing. You are contributing in bringing it to a lower level. That, the mods are not going to tolerate for much longer. If I were a mod. I would give you 30 days. If you cause anymore problems....see ya. Just something to think about. And, if you want to start something with me, pm me.

Old 05-28-2003, 12:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: stebob
I took it as a mod. telling Air to leave! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Air,It does get quite old. If you don't agree with someone do you really have to go on and on and on and on about it??? SHUT THE ***** UP! Leave everybody alone. It's sad when you have a large majority of the forum population that is growing very tired of listening to you and hoping that you'll stop posting. Can't be a good feeling. Dude, from now on (just a piece of advise) if you don't have anything instructive or informative to say-don't say anything. Leave it be. I've been a member of this forum for quite some time and I "travel" all over. I'm personally sick of your posts and I'm pretty quite most of the time anymore, just come in and read. I'm tired of ya. I'll be honest, I've nodded my head in approval when I see a good post from you, but immed. you come in and destroy that causing sometype of arguement with someone. Do you realize that there are prob. many people too timid to post anything because of you and what you may say to them? I'm starting to feel like the mods are going to have a decision to make soon to uphold the integrity of the this forum. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's banning you. I've seen it done many times in the past. You are not above that. Keep that in mind. This forum is a good thing. You are contributing in bringing it to a lower level. That, the mods are not going to tolerate for much longer. If I were a mod. I would give you 30 days. If you cause anymore problems....see ya. Just something to think about. And, if you want to start something with me, pm me.

Amen!!!!

Old 05-29-2003, 04:28 AM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: airraptor

1.i dont care what you guys think
2.14mins and i havenet argued in quite awhile.
You are correct in both statements and there is no doubt about the second.

Thanks

Old 05-29-2003, 04:55 AM
Pro Rider

Roostking: The main point of my comment was what IS the point? Not if it can actually go fast.

Old 05-29-2003, 07:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Roostking: The main point of my comment was what IS the point? Not if it can actually go fast.
Because he can!

Old 05-29-2003, 10:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

For what its worth, this guy was an idiot. I don't know if any of you caught it or not, but he started out with about 10-15 posts of weird *** questions and stupid crap. Then he made this goofy thing here, and then followed it up by asking some other weak question about how to get more power out of a stock grizz or something. Basically, he's full of crap. I don't see any problem with somebody slamming somebody for straight out lying. They pretty much deserved it in the first place. Whoever it is here getting the brunt of this arguement probably wouldn't have made that comment to somebody with any good sense.

For this situation though, I don't think its something that should be frowned upon. Kind of like if I started making outlandish comments of the 1800 Honda motorcycle engines I have put in Warriors and the reverse wheelies I like to do on 2wd big bears and ignorant crap like that. And of course, all the time trying to get you guys to believe it.

No, this dude that started it hasn't been back. He just dropped a few stupid questions and some more horsecrap and left I think.

Old 05-29-2003, 01:34 PM
Pro Rider

Exatcally, I knew that already! Thats why I was making comments, I figured other people knew too but obviously not cause I got biatched at about it! The only posts I've seen this guy make are stupid ones. Maybe you guys should pay more attention before you get pissed.