Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

riding in NortEast Indiana

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2003, 06:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default riding in NortEast Indiana

Where do you work in C city? I used to work in Churubusco not too far away. There's a chance we might go riding at the Badlands this weekend, weather permitting. Let me know if you want to join. I bet that pipe will sound sweet.

Old 06-03-2003, 08:33 PM
Range Rover

I too might be going up to the badlands this weekend. What day are you guys going? I'll prolly be shooting for Sunday, maybe we can all meet up.

Old 06-03-2003, 11:32 PM
Trailblazer

Diablo,
Its a small freak'n world. I work next to the bowling alley. We handle pcs and servers for small to medium sized business. I cant go on two roadies in one weekend. Im taking friday off to go to cedar point. Its going to KICK A$$.l Well I decied to hold off on the pipe. I think Im going to save a little more for the toomy kit. I hear they are the best for the blaster anyway.

later,
SkinnyBOi

Old 06-03-2003, 11:45 PM
Pro Rider

SkinnyBoi,

I'm supposed to go to Cedar Point later this month. I heard they got a new ride thats the biggest coaster in the world and goes like 120 mph! I can't wait, that'll rock! And I thought the Millenieum Force was sweet! I bet you'll have a blast. I've seen a quite a few Blasters with Toomy kits on them, seems to be pretty popular. Have fun.

Shutupholdon,

I'm still not set on Saturday, I might have something else going on, but Sunday is a possibility. Let me know if you decide to go and I'll see if I can.

Old 06-05-2003, 01:06 AM
Pro Rider

The upper Pen. is sport-bike friendly and 4x4 extreme.....just depends on what trail systems you go on. Like i said....there are trails out da ying-yang here...

I am moving (temp.) to Illinois on the 1st of July. I will be staying right outside of Terre Haute, IN. A small town called Paris, IL.

Next year, my wife and i are moving to Florida. She is going to Radiation Therapy school at Ft. Meyers, FL and afterwards, we are going to be snowbirds. Live in Florida for the winters and the UP of Michigan in the summers. I just can't pass up all the trails around here!

I will have to hook-up with all of ya when you go to the badlands in Attica. I am originally from Covington, IN and know the whole area. I know several farmers along the Wabash River that will let me and others ride on the property. I have alot of family around that area and will be bringing BOTH grizzly's with me!!!!

I got my dad hooked on riding. It was like watching a 54yr old man turn back into a boy! lol He loves it.

later
Jonathan

Old 06-05-2003, 01:26 AM
Pro Rider

Thats cool, I hope I'm still riding when I'm 54, thats if I don't manage to paralyze myself. Let me know next time you're in the area. There is also a new park opening up in Dugger, which is close to Terra Haute, called Redbird. Its a state run joint, you've probably already heard of it, or have been there, since people have been riding there for a while. Man, Florida, thats gonna be nice.

Old 06-05-2003, 04:04 PM
Trailblazer

Has anyone ever heard of people selling used parts? And if so where?

Old 06-05-2003, 04:47 PM
Pro Rider

You might want to look on ebay, or buy a mag like Dirt Wheels and look towards the end of the magazine, theres usually a few used parts dealers there. Be careful buying used, though, you never know what its been through.

Old 06-05-2003, 04:59 PM
Trailblazer

yea ive look on ebay but everything is stock part left over from the mods people add. It just thought it would be cool to find used aftermarket parts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm sure it pretty rare to find those though.

Old 06-29-2003, 12:10 AM
Pro Rider

hi it is nice to find some people from the fort wayne area. i live in harlan. i am 13 don't have an atv yet but an still working on it. maybe we could talk sometime. you can instant message me at snarekeeper

Quick Reply: riding in NortEast Indiana