Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Where are the nut'huggers??

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2003, 10:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Where are the nut'huggers??

I spotted some of them on another site trying to explain some engine basics to a few of the clingon's.

Old 06-13-2003, 12:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

See Blueleader, I went fishin for some. I tossed out a line and I got me a bite, lets see how many little hugger fishies I can catch. Hook, Line, sinker and some Nutz.

Old 06-13-2003, 12:44 PM
Pro Rider

Zombie, your signature cracks my $hit up!!! LMAO!!!

Old 06-13-2003, 01:36 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: Zombie66or
You gonna send me my 30.00$ as part of the Deal for my troubles? Remember you agreed to that? Or are you gonna welch on that too. Bob said if I wanted that I had to take it up with you. I'll PM you my address, so we can get that taken care of.
Zombie66or, I see you are following this post!

Are you really serious about $30.00. This is the first I have heard about that.

Why wouldn't you just call, email or personal message him and for you to post that here tells me you are in the group of nut huggers and don't tell me your not or you would have done what you suggested to him to receive the $30.00.

I get along with Mark but have never actually spoken to him but if that makes me a nut hugger so be it.

Chet

Old 06-13-2003, 01:38 PM
Pro Rider

yummmm, cat food.

Old 06-13-2003, 01:58 PM
Pro Rider

RaptorYfm660r, sounds like your the king Nuthugger. You can't call him......he don't answer. You can't E-mail him......he don't reply. As for Pming I gave up on that. So what your saying YFM660r is that it's cool for him to spout anything he wants. But when someone questions him you get all defensive. Hey man don't worry I won't upset him too much you guys will be able to Spoon later. Nuthugger 3 reeled in! I caught me 3 so far. 30$ was part of the agreement if he did'nt show to cover my costs and troubles of letting them Borrow 500 dollars. Don't worry I'm sure after this thread I'll be banned and you guys will get to hug and stuff.

Old 06-13-2003, 02:05 PM
RIP Dear Friend

I am glad I haven't had to open a can for myself yet but I guess if you are hungry enough you would eat most anything not to starve.
In the early seventies I worked at a grocery store and I know dam good and well some of the older folks that were buying cat food didn't have cats and these were the same people that were going through the trash areas that were behind the store. I am sure this still happens but I don't see it like I did in the past when I was young maybe because of all the churches that help people out or simply the government welfare that is available. As I am writing this it made me think of the old man who would show up on an bicycle with a basket on front and he always wore this cap no matter what the temperature was. I don't think that going through the trash was just a hobby.

I couldn't afford to give him money back then but now seeing his face in my mind it makes me sick to think there is bickering over $30.00

Chet

Old 06-13-2003, 02:08 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: Zombie66or
But when someone questions him you get all defensive.
Besides this thread you show me where I have done this.

I was in this thread before you and never say anything to you. I guess that can change.

Chet

Old 06-13-2003, 02:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RAPTORYFM660r
I couldn't afford to give him money back then but now seeing his face in my mind it makes me sick to think there is bickering over $30.00
A deal is a deal, it doesn't matter the amount of money involved, even if it was $5. If someone refuses to honor an agreement it shows lack of character, and disrespect for the other party involved.

Old 06-13-2003, 02:17 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Come on.

This is no deal anymore this is just a case where Zombie66or just can't get over what has occured.

Quick Reply: Where are the nut'huggers??