Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Where are the nut'huggers??

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2003, 08:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where are the nut'huggers??

I know where the nut huggers went, they finally pulled them nuts off and started a chinese food restraunt with em. J/k , nut huggers, where did yall come up with that one. I thought all you guys trimmed them off to get some extra speed?

Yall gotta stop trippin on each other. No one ever finds out whos faster because you spend all ur time talking about nuts.

Old 06-13-2003, 08:22 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: RhondaV
BlueLeader never even had to say a word.
RhondaV all he did was jiggle his nuts and look what happened.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2003, 10:32 PM
Pro Rider

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nuts i think i'll go to the dairy queen for some icecream with crushed nuts on it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-14-2003, 10:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Blueleader didn't name anyone or call anybody a ****.

Old 06-14-2003, 10:27 AM
Pro Rider

So, six are you the president Blueleader's fan club now? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-14-2003, 01:04 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: airraptor
hey you mods why dont you lock this thread and delete it like you did my stuff.
gary you locked both my threads about this issue in a heart beat yet this has started and still going does this mean that i can start back in on 14mins
gary gary gary gary where are you whatca gonna do huh you mods need to be consistent if your going to lock my stuff over this stuff then you need to lock this one, and when you do lock it dont delete what i have written.
Aerator,

Did you go through and read the whole thread? Gary is not in this thread nor has he posted and might not have even read this one. Just because a thread shows up every moderator is not going to start drooling to read it or even care to do anything about it. Sometimes it might be better to: don't read, don't post. The threads in question last week I didn't read until after the fact or when they were locked. If you will notice it was myself (raptoryfm660r) that showed up and tried to move the thread forward as smooth as I could and post my opinion on what transpired.

Aerator I have nothing against you but geez you take everything so personal and you must think we are out to get you or something to that effect. I try and have fun with what I do here and I would say you should try and do the same and now that I have been labeled king nutthugger by Zombie66or and have the seal of approval from 14mins I would say don't touch my nutts or the wrath of the swing will knock you down.

Chet Racer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-14-2003, 03:05 PM
Pro Rider

So, six are you the president Blueleader's fan club now?
Nice try Rhonda, Six was just making a point. Are you queen nut-hugger of Airraptors fan club??

Old 06-14-2003, 03:44 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: BlueLeader
So, six are you the president Blueleader's fan club now?
Are you queen nut-hugger of Airraptors fan club??
BlueLeader since a lot users are acquiring new titles Airraptor deserves one too.

He is now Aerator because he tends to be a fumigating device[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-14-2003, 04:39 PM
Elite Pro Rider

If airhead needs a title it would be Harry's personal nuthugger and shaker.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] How about Harry's hemorrhoid

Old 06-14-2003, 06:03 PM
Pro Rider

Actually Scott, I was hoping Chet would let me be president of his fan club.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Where are the nut'huggers??