Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

who thinks a WEST COAST CHOPPER rappy or banshee would be cool?

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2003, 03:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default who thinks a WEST COAST CHOPPER rappy or banshee would be cool?

did you see the firemans bike last week that was t!ts.

Old 06-13-2003, 03:41 PM
Pro Rider

sand neck you dont need to say a word about jesse james or west coast choppers, he deserves the respect , he makes bikes by hand out of slabs of metal. and no monster garage is not stupid, it is one of the most highest rated shows on tv. i dont think anyone would complain about you having HONDA or SUZUKI clothing on. whats wrong with being a fan of his shows or choppers? ...... Yah, it would be cool if he customized a quad like he does to his choppers.

Old 06-13-2003, 04:28 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

Hondaracer, I guess I better clarify my point:
I agree with you. He makes badass bikes, tons of talent, innovation, and all that stuff. If I could afford one, I would buy a Matt Hotch (hotmatchcustomcycles.com) bike and put the rest in my quad. Look I am down with Jesse James. But here is my problem. Choppers and for that matter, the biker way of life, is an outlaw style, 1%ers and all that. I just think it is getting a little too trendy for its own roots. And by the way, Monster Garage is cheesy. I watch it every monday, but the whole time I am wishing they would show more stuff on how they actually do the fabrication and engineering, instead of the BS they show all hour long. Same with American Choppers, I get so sick of hearing he and his old man yell, I would rather see more work on bikes.
There is nothing wrong with being a fan of his show or his choppers, just something wrong with Honda Civics with WCC stickers on it, thats all.

I guess I should shut up about it. I am accusing them of selling out, I guess. I have no problem with sellling out.

Hell, I will sell out right now.

Its just that hardcore choppers should be the last thing in the world to "sell out"

Old 06-13-2003, 04:33 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

BTW, your right , no one would complain about me having Honda or Suzuki gear, I own Hoinda's and Suzuki's

Old 06-13-2003, 04:43 PM
Pro Rider

Artsy fartsy HOLLYWOOD produces those shows for the TURD american public that doesn't live life.

Old 06-13-2003, 08:32 PM
Range Rover

I think Moster Garage would be way better if ether they didn't have a spending limit..Or they stuck to it. It is really annoying how they have like 4000 to spend, but then they get a "FREEBIE"..."ZIPPO" that would cost about $10000. Just take the dragster they built and they got that brand new free engine...please. It would be cool if they cut the Jessie James drama and showed more of the actual building. Like close up welding. BTW BlasterDevil, I love that Firemans Bike!

Old 06-15-2003, 02:40 AM
Pro Rider

yah, i guess it would be annoying to see those cars with that on it because i dont see any of it where i live. But you got to admit its kinda funny to hear that guy yelling all of the time, just thinking about it makes me laf.lol

Old 06-15-2003, 03:04 AM
Pro Rider

I love both of the shows and I dont think i'm a turd and I try and live life to the fullest everyday; Not only do I live my life to the fullest for myself but for my little girl as well. If someone likes something you dont; so be it; that doesnt make anyone a turd who doesnt live life. Slim

Old 06-15-2003, 02:40 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry mr. sensitive. I watch the shows too. The point I was trying to make is that the shows are geared to the layman (80% of public) not the super talented hands on mechanicaly inclined guru that I am sure many on this forum are (20% of public). 80% artsy fartsy....20% real deal tech.

Old 06-15-2003, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlueLeader
Sorry mr. sensitive. I watch the shows too. The point I was trying to make is that the shows are geared to the layman (80% of public) not the super talented hands on mechanicaly inclined guru that I am sure many on this forum are (20% of public). 80% artsy fartsy....20% real deal tech.
Well your close to hitting it on the head. the show has NEVER been a HOW TO show it is meant for entertainment along with some cool fab stuff. I love to watch the show. In fact i have everyone of them recorded and I would kill to have that rockcrawler they just did. my fiance calls Monday nights testosterone Monday as I have to watch Monster House/garage then WWE Raw, Then American Choppers LMAO. yep i love this stuff and if makes me a redneck then I have one thing to say to whoever thinks that, It is a free country and i will watch and like whatever i want and if you dont like it F*CK OFF!!( not aimed at all at you BlueL., just saying in general)

I hate it when someone comes out with something different and beyond the same ol or takes a heritige to the next level to make it more exciting and more popular for the betterment of the passtime and stupid people shoot them down for it. If you want everything to always be the same then go live in a Edward Scissorhands town!! Myself I like to live in the now and make the most of everything I do. Do you thing that Jesse James or paul Sr or Jr think that the sugre in chopper popularity is a bad thing????? HELL NO they dont and neither does anyone else who loves it, why? because then it lives on and brings new people into there world to meet andmaybe even teach. Just look at Paul SR eyes on the episode where the kid built his first chopper, he felt like a million bucks watching that kid grow and learn. Ohh but wait thats a bad thing!! GET REAL

Quick Reply: who thinks a WEST COAST CHOPPER rappy or banshee would be cool?