Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Video Clip

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2003, 12:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Video Clip

Originally posted by: YZF
good stuff.....i liked the part when you? were doing the standing wheelie and went into a highchair.
heres a video for you , not sure if you seen it yet.. just a couple of us fooling around in a field.
right click save as
Hey nice vid man. I like the donuts, that would look really sick on pavement. Yeah, the standing to high chair is a bar hop. I had like 2 gigs worth of video clips and only used a few of them to make that little vid...got plenty more good stuff left over. More bar hops, no handers, no footed can wheelies, all kinds. Just figured I'd break things up and not put the same trick in the vid many times. Thanks for the comments.

Originally posted by: bsabrosa
sweet video, when is the cvboyz video coming out? i can't wait to see that.
Sweet, a fellow Vermont'er. We hopped to have a full video out by the end of this fall, but we might hold off until some time next year. If we are going to release one we want it to be great, not something that looked thrown together. The two guys that I was riding with in the little clip I posted aren't CVBOYZ members, just some good friends of mine. Hopefully I'll have a clip with myself and the rest of the CVBz within the next month or so. If I do, it's going to blow this one out of the water because when we get together crazy things are bound to happen...lol. I'm sorta shy in front of the camera and only try stuff I know I can do, but the other guys are opposite, they bust out like no other when a cam is around...haha. By the way, had you ever heard of us here in VT?

Stoppie, and TheRaptorMan,

Thanks for the comments! I really appreciate the props.

Banshee2003,

I have enough footage to put out another clip tonight if I wanted to, but I think I'm gonna hold off and wait 'til I can film with the rest of my crew. Then we'll send it to our editor who can do a much better job than I could ever dream of, of putting the clip together nicely. Hopefully that will happen within a week or two.

Thanks!!!

-Josh

Old 06-16-2003, 02:34 PM
Pro Rider
Default Video Clip

GREAT job on the editing and movie quality............all that dubbing takes alot of time and work........double plus good!!!!!!!!!

riders kicked butt too!

Old 06-16-2003, 02:46 PM
Range Rover
Default Video Clip

i'm workin on video too of me and 3 other friends jumpin and doin wheelies and rindin tracks. Do you capture the video on you comp and edit it with musci and animtion. I didn't get a chance to look at your cause it said the bandwith was exceede for the month. i got some good video editing programs if u want some info on it

Old 06-16-2003, 02:47 PM
Pro Rider
Default Video Clip

AWESOME VID!!!

Old 06-16-2003, 03:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default Video Clip

sweet tricks. makes me want to cry knowing that i'm going to be in a cast for the next three months. so it's your guys job to keep me entertained. keep them coming.

Old 06-16-2003, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default Video Clip

Originally posted by: swftballz400ex
i'm workin on video too of me and 3 other friends jumpin and doin wheelies and rindin tracks. Do you capture the video on you comp and edit it with musci and animtion. I didn't get a chance to look at your cause it said the bandwith was exceede for the month. i got some good video editing programs if u want some info on it
Banshee2003 is helping out with the bandwidth issue. I told him he could put the file on his site so I think that is what he is going to do.

As for your question. I record the footage with a miniDV camcorder, and capture it to the PC via firewire (which works sweet by the way). Then I use Vegas Video to edit the clips together and add music. I didn't do any animations or transitions on this one...1st reason because I didn't know how and didn't look into it, but the 2nd reason is because I didn't want to clog the vid down with any fancy stuff because I tend to over do things.

-Josh

Old 06-16-2003, 03:29 PM
Trailblazer
Default Video Clip

I found out about the cvboyz through vtextreme.com, that video trailer on cvboyz.com is pretty cool. i haven't heard of you guys anywhere but on the web. pretty cool to see people from my home state doing cool tricks. you guys need to put on a show somehwere, too bad the one in bristol got cancelled.

Old 06-16-2003, 03:37 PM
Pro Rider
Default Video Clip

Oh cool. Yeah, we are pretty much just on the web. A couple of us were in a nationally released video last year, and there is another one due out any time now that some more of us will be in. Then another one in about 2-3 months.

Hopefully we can get our own finished this year.

Yeah, stinks that the Bristol show got Cancelled. We didn't get word until the last minute. We may be riding in a 4th of July parade up this way, but only if we can do our thing...we aren't just going to drive 2 miles and hour and look stupid [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] .

We'll keep ya posted. My email is josh@cvboyz.com . Feel free to send me a note any time.

ALSO, the new link for the vid is http://www.everything2stroke.com/Movies/vtextreme.php .

Thank you Banshee2003 for hosting it.

Later guys.

-Josh

Old 06-16-2003, 03:39 PM
Pro Rider
Default Video Clip

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Oh man I love wheelys, cant wait to get something that can do them better [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img], that video was awesome, maybe I should get an ex, looks like they can really get them front wheels in the air,

Later,

Mark

Old 06-16-2003, 03:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default Video Clip

Not a Problem anyone else that has some good video let me know. I can't host Gigs of stuff but more than happy to host what I can. Also can host picture if you got them.

Quick Reply: Video Clip