Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Watch your back Sparks! Your day's are at an end!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2003, 09:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Watch your back Sparks! Your day's are at an end!

That's right!!! very soon there will be a new King!!!!! I have a challenge for Sparks! Annhialaters 720 against your 727 Raptor or whatever it is you guy's build! NO ALCHOHOL!!!!!!!!!! Race fuel Only!!! Only lightend item allowed is Swingarm. Well? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-18-2003, 10:14 PM
Pro Rider

Dude ain't much cylinder wall there!! I hope you are wearing armer plating around your calves when that thing goes!!!

Also Sparks has nothing to prove to anyone!!

Old 06-18-2003, 10:23 PM
Pro Rider

My bike has been out for the last month every weekend non-stop and I have been Punishing it!! It runs REAL good with no dissapointments. Sparks has something to prove to me!!!! I want a Sparks built Raptor to run a DS whithout the B.S.!!!!!!! I want 2 riders same weight!!!!! I want 2 bikes factory clothing no lightening except for neccesary stuff like a extended swingarm. And NO FUNNY FUELS!!!! It is time to see who really knows how to build a motor!!!! Anyone can run Alchohol and throw a 90 lbs. kid on a bike and kick A@$!!! But pound for pound the DS will beat that RAPTOR every time!! I GURANTEE that if I stripped my bike down to the same weight of the Raptor that it would win EVERY TIME! LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-18-2003, 10:32 PM
Pro Rider

You want this, you want that.....why all these issues with lightening the bikes? Make 'em as light as you'd want I'd think....anyway, good luck. Nice pics BTW..partial to the Cummins myself.

Old 06-18-2003, 10:45 PM
Range Rover

Calm down dude and get in line. I don't doubt your quad or your mechanical ability, but earn your #2 plate before you put it on your bike.

Old 06-18-2003, 10:57 PM
Range Rover

will you go to pismo for the 4th of july punisher????
you talk pretty good, but sparks built bikes are faster than most peoples mouths.
i will most likely be at pismo that weekend to try out my new carbs. i would love to run against some other fast fourstrokes.

Old 06-18-2003, 11:01 PM
Pro Rider

Well I have prior commitments on the 4th in St. A's. I have some Craycrafts to Punish![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just kidding Dave![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Can you actually ride your quad from the beach to the flats? Or does it need to be trucked in there?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL Just messin with ya!

Old 06-18-2003, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider

Hey, what about the sparks 400ex that was so fast. It seems that bike doesnt come up in here that often. Not only do you have to beat the Sparks Raptor but you have to get past the Sparks 400ex too. I cant say whether you can do it or not but in my opinion the 400 for what amount of cc's it has is the more impressive of the two but well see; I hope. Slim

Old 06-18-2003, 11:10 PM
Range Rover

none of my bikes are trailered, and the only real fast ds that i have seen had nos. but the proof is in the pudding. if its faster than the rest than it speaks for itself.

Old 06-18-2003, 11:17 PM
Pro Rider

Well when they put there stock weight back on and want race fair I am more than willing to put on the CLOWN SHOW!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Watch your back Sparks! Your day's are at an end!