Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Nagging wife

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2003, 01:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nagging wife

Originally posted by: Raptor03Rider
I've tried to get her to ride with me but she's scared. I told her I want to get her a quad of her own, but I don't know what kind to get her, what do you think is a good beginner quad for a woman?
my wife was like yours scared to death of anything that was not a car.but all of that changed when i came home with a brand new 03 250 trailblazer now i cant keep her off of it she loves it especially being an automatic take your wife to the dealership and show her one

Old 06-25-2003, 01:37 PM
Pro Rider
Default Nagging wife

Originally posted by: Raptor03Rider
I would love it if my wife would ride me all the time. She loves going to the dunes and trails with me, she loves the outdoors, but she just can't get over the fear of riding a quad alone. I guess its just going to take time. The thing she has the most trouble with is 1st gear, she keeps popping up on the raptor and I think she's scared she's gonna flip over.....
i also would love it if my wife would ride me all of the time too lol

Old 06-25-2003, 01:38 PM
KGB
Pro Rider
Default Nagging wife

My wife is nagging me to take her riding this weekend!

Old 06-25-2003, 01:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default Nagging wife

my wife use to nag about us always riding and always working and talking about our bikes. she would nag when i would go buy anything. now that she has her on bike she is worse than me. i'm down with the wrist and she still wants me to take her out so she can ride.

Old 06-25-2003, 02:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default Nagging wife

I think it is cool you all have wives that want to ride. I would love to meet some of them and talk about how we view our riding experiences. I am waiting for a woman to start up a mag call "Quad World for Women" or "Quad-Girl". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-25-2003, 02:19 PM
Pro Rider
Default Nagging wife

Thanks for all the responses and suggestions everyone. I never thought I would receive this much feedback when I first posted this topic. I think I'm gonna talk to her about it tonight after work and see if maybe we check out some dealers this weekend. What I kind of feel like doing is giving her the raptor and buying a banshee for myself. We'll see. Thanks again for everything!

Old 06-25-2003, 03:30 PM
Pro Rider
Default Nagging wife

I got my wife a 93 quadrunner 250 four gears no clutch with reverse and it has front and rear racks that carries our big 64 quart cooler with the icy cool drinks and food for all day riding.

Old 06-25-2003, 03:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Nagging wife

Hey man , My wife is JUST LIKE YOURS!! I swear, but after years of little petty arguements about too much time on the quad and this Forum, I said THATS IT!! you getting a quad!! and I went and bought her a V-force. SHE LOVES IT!! it is very easy to ride and has enough power so she can win a drag race every now and then, LOL she is WAY more competitive than I thought![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] SHe still wont go to the big dunes and thats ok, I dont want to rush her to do anything, cause if she were to get hurt, I would never forgive myself, and SHE would never let me forget it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]LOL.

I dont want to label the V-force as a "womans" quad, but it is PERFECT for ME,and my wife.

Bigger.

Old 06-25-2003, 03:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default Nagging wife

Rhonda,

Your wish is coming true. We're adding a woman's section to the magazine. Been working on it for about a month. Stay tuned. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-25-2003, 04:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default Nagging wife

Hey that is great dbeck!!!!!!! So, we were getting my telepathetic signals then??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Nagging wife