Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Anyone Know where I can get a set of Ultra Buff tires and rims for my Raptor?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2003, 06:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone Know where I can get a set of Ultra Buff tires and rims for my Raptor?

are they good for dunin or are they only for drag?

Old 07-01-2003, 07:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Anyone Know where I can get a set of Ultra Buff tires and rims for my Raptor?

double buffs are good for duning as well as drags

Old 07-02-2003, 01:46 AM
Trailblazer

So from the Tripple Buffs i could expect a 2-3 bike length gain over 21x12x8-10 paddle hauler? and what is the best price and where from?? Thanks, Mike!

Old 07-02-2003, 11:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

lilMike - Look back on this post, there is a name and phone number to call, I believe they posted a price also.

Old 07-02-2003, 04:19 PM
Pro Rider

Raptorowner that is enough info for these guys,i have some on order so i cant wait to meet up with the sparks guy';s again.... i want to see the diffrence,maybe i can make up those 4 bike lengths,i have something else up my sleeve.

see you guy's soon...

me and anileter were sweapping with sparks the whole weekend,everyday a new sparks bike would show up,then the yellow 400Z came out and spanked everyone..lol

Old 07-02-2003, 04:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

come on you can take that z400. Have faith young one

Old 07-02-2003, 04:34 PM
Pro Rider

where you been,havent seen you there lately,going this weekend?

it was a yellow one this time not the white one, the guy rode a few times and then let his buddy ride it and the second he took off he flipped the damm thing..that's why you dont let your buddies ride your stuff...

he ran against a banshee with a drag bar and a chick painted on the gas tank,have you ran into him..

he lost badley...the z that is..he trucked it in,and that's no good in my book,it;s only fast if you can dune it and jump it then go to the drags and whip some a$$..jmo

Old 07-02-2003, 04:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

the guy with the chick on the paint is jess. He is a good friend of ours. We might actually be doing some work on his bikes for him. I was out there 3 weeks ago. I ran alright. ill be out there this weekend. We need to find a place to meet up.

Ive never paid attention to their plastics, maybe i should start looking harder now huh.

When you going out this weekend. Hit me up in a PM with a cell number and we'll try to find eachother at the flats

Old 07-02-2003, 04:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yeah Sam, I try not to speak sometimes but my fingers kinda run away. hehehehe You got that right, if its trailered in they should just trailer it right back out. hehehehehe I dont think I will go that far into modding my bike cuz I sure like to ride the fence line and fly thru some whoops.

Old 07-02-2003, 06:40 PM
Pro Rider

for sure,hey beechman the puinisher will be there all weekend,he will be there with jeeffinrivercity and he has a fast bike,you will see them at the drags, if i do go then i will be with them,im thinking about going to glen helen to practice the track...

Quick Reply: Anyone Know where I can get a set of Ultra Buff tires and rims for my Raptor?