Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

ATPT Nationals story

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2003, 06:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATPT Nationals story

Originally posted by: DuneDevil
Man Bigger, I can't believe you would do something like that..........Don't you know someone could have been hurt!!!!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

DuneDevil

Momma?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

LOL!! you sorry dude!! I almost got my *** kicked by Stacy!!LMAO!! and know Mark,and Ben are after me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

BRING IT ON SUCKAS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Bigger.

Old 07-02-2003, 07:03 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

I don't know what you are talking about........... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

If you need a little help, Bigger, Just say it. I think I can help you out......... I will protect your wife for ya while you go kick there butt's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

DuneDevil

Old 07-02-2003, 08:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dune Devil your wrong for that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2003, 10:36 PM
Pro Rider

Now this is the kind of stuff that makes these events fun. I was reading on another site that they are looking at doing the fall nationals maybe sometime in November. If it is early november I will do everything in my power to make it. Seeing how boxmans quad is basically exactly the same as my old quad, I will make an official challenge to WARD!!! Best out of 5. What do you say????

Ohh and whoever it was that said earlier that box had to use the NOS to beat him......well duh. Box is a basically stock 653cc DS running gas, like he could beat a hyped up 686!!!! Ward new he was going to be on it.

Old 07-02-2003, 10:56 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RoostKing
When banshees hear race, they are THERE!

One question, did Donzilla run struts on his LT 500? Just curious.

RoostKing...

yes i did .

Old 07-02-2003, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider

the red banshee and silver banshee and the red and yellow banshee were all from paris texas i believe they all held there on out there the solid red one is mine they are all 3 just lil ol 350s on alky with drag pipes

Old 07-02-2003, 11:52 PM
Pro Rider

i liked the looks of your shee !!! nice and clean not alot of wild stuff all over it . LOOKS SHARP !!!

Old 07-03-2003, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider

thanks man i look to get alot of **** chromed on it later if anyone has any pics of it please email them to me at banshee1228@yahoo.com

Old 07-03-2003, 01:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DuneDevil
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

I don't know what you are talking about........... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

If you need a little help, Bigger, Just say it. I think I can help you out......... I will protect your wife for ya while you go kick there butt's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

DuneDevil

GEE THANKS!!LOL!!

With friends like you, who needs enamas!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bigger.

Old 07-03-2003, 01:45 AM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: biggerisbetter
enamas!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
I think I saw one of those in my woods tonight and it had 3 little ones with it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Chet

Quick Reply: ATPT Nationals story