Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Give Me the top 5 fastest quads in order 1-5

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2003, 05:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Give Me the top 5 fastest quads in order 1-5

Originally posted by: cop
Ineedspeed, How old are you, because you talk like a little kid. All you try to do is stir up the pot with immature statements. your V-force is a very nice machine, if it is really yours and not your fathers. But the V-force is not the fastest machine. The auto clutch is great for acceleration but limits the top speed of the V=force. The top speed is only around 67mph! The V-force would easily top 80mph if it were a manual but it isn't. On a 330ft drag strip a Rapter will pass A V-force by third gear and pull about 3 lengths by the finish. This is with somebody who knows how to drive a rappy real good. Now a DS650 will pull about 4 lengths on a V-force in the same race. A V-force will however pull a lead off of the line and the get passed again in third gear. So Quit the little kid BS and learn a little more before you say things that make you look unintelligent.
This is the $tupidest post i have ever read in my life. dude my p650 will do 67mph. the primary spring will help but the main thing slowing down the V is the CDI. if the cdi was unleshed with dual pipes and proper jetting it would take well built banshees to keep up. Example . a guy on the kawi fourm ( alltoys) has a p650 that had a 2 degree advance in timing modual thing. along with his other mods , he could bring the front end up at 40mph and thats on the p650. know if you were to let it rev out to 12k like it was designed to you would have a rocket on your hands.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-11-2003, 05:56 PM
Pro Rider

All of you have it wrong here is the order :
1. Mine
2. KFX Green
3. KFX orange
4. Z 400 white
5. Z400 yellow

I have not even read the whole post but I know there is a fight in there some where , I know I just opened my self up for flames but hay its Friday

Old 07-11-2003, 07:42 PM
Trailblazer

COP shut your mouth! you have no idea what you are talking about. Everything i say is entirely true to my knowledge. And i do not just stir stuff up, people like you are the ones that stir stuff up with your stupid post tryin to be bad and all. And yes the V is mine you egotistical punk.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 07-11-2003, 08:49 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ineedspeed
COP shut your mouth! you have no idea what you are talking about. Everything i say is entirely true to my knowledge. And i do not just stir stuff up, people like you are the ones that stir stuff up with your stupid post tryin to be bad and all. And yes the V is mine you egotistical punk.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
After getting my previous account deleted from atv connect i decided to keep myself outta this flame war but I think I'll just say this: "COP SHUT YOUR PHUCKEN MOUTH!!!!!! YOU SOUND STUPID NOW!!!!!!" Damn just reading crap you wrote makes me wanna chime in!!! Ahh finally I let it out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-11-2003, 09:38 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: prairievenom
know if you were to let it rev out to 12k like it was designed to you would have a rocket on your hands.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Ok..... A V twin rev to 12,000 RPM like it's supposed to??....... LMFAO!!!! You've got to be kidding! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-11-2003, 09:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

Cannondale
Moto
blaze
speed
cannibale
YFZ 450

Old 07-12-2003, 02:41 AM
cop
Pro Rider

The stupidest thing might be you, because nobody is talking about mods they are talking about stock verses stock. Your prairie never went 67mph stock. A stock prairie will do 63-64mph, which is smoking for a four by four. don't believe everything that your speedo says because my buddies says that he is doing 73mph on a stock machine. With a different primary spring, yes, it is possible to get more top end, but the new spring , pink, I believe hasn't come out yet. People have been reving the snot out of their V-forces before the clutch engages with most of the springs they have been using. I still don't know why every time people make a comment about stock machines some "know it all" makes a proclimation about how some modded machine will do this or that. MODDED DOESN'T MEAN STOCK!!!!

Old 07-12-2003, 03:09 AM
cop
Pro Rider

I think jsyi should take a lesson from pushinthelimit who is only 15 years old but presents himself as much older. Nice language to use on a site that is used by children too! You should be real proud of your skills to use a P in your word to get an F sound. But on an other note, I did check out your web site and you do have a killer quad. The Preditor is a real nice machine especially for a first year one.
The point I was trying to make is that too many people in these forums just make Blanket statements like "My V-Force is the fastest and your Craptor in junk!" Now what is the purpose of that? No good reason except to insult somebody. If you are going to make a statement about you quad then do it with out insulting somebody elses machine.

Old 09-07-2003, 09:50 PM
Weekend Warrior

i have raced a stock raptor with my stock predator and off the line the raptor moves a lil faster but around 3 gear the predator is right next to it again and the run neck and neck till 5 when my predator takes it and slowly pulls away. raptor is slower in the top end.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-07-2003, 09:54 PM
Weekend Warrior

yo the raptor is slower then the predator dude i have raced it

Quick Reply: Give Me the top 5 fastest quads in order 1-5