Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Give Me the top 5 fastest quads in order 1-5

It's a flying 3-wheeler!

Old 07-07-2003, 12:00 AM
Range Rover

YA WELL BRONC YA PROBALLY RACED A V FORCE WITH NO PADDLES AND IT WAS PROBALLY STOCK AND IF YOU HAVE A WHITE BROS PIPE ON THAT THING I FEEL BAD FOR YA CAUSE I HAD A 02 RAPTOR AND THE FIRST PIPE I TRYED WAS A WHITE BROS AND IT WAS TERRIBLE. THEN I ORDERED A REAL PIPE. A YOSH GAVE THAT QUAD SERIOUS POWER GAINS. BUT WAIT THATS THE SAME PIPE MOST OF THE RAPTORS I WAS SPANKING HAD ON THEM SO IT DOESNT MATTER SO I WILL BE BACK UP IN ABOUT 2-3 WEEKS AND I WILL MEET YA UP THERE AND I DONT WANT YOU TO BE ANGRY OR ANY THING WHEN I WALK ON YA....WELL I WILL GIVE YA A COULPE QUAD LENGTHS AND THE GO

Old 07-07-2003, 12:03 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ineedspeed
all of yall are crazy......the V force is faster than anything made today.....not sure if it would beat the Tectate or the Zilla but would love to know!
I forgot about the v-force, sorry. It is fast but I'll put it in my top seven current production quads. The v-force for a fact though is not the fastest quad out there today. Not in stock form and not modded either. They are just getting some good high-performance mods for it so maybe eventually it will be the fastest but it's not at all right now.
top speed current is
1. banshee
2. ds650
3. raptor
4. gasgas300 or predator
5. predator or gasgas300
6. yfz450
7. v-force
The only one I'm not very confident about is the gasgas because I haven't read much about it. I have heard it's faster than a banshee but not for sure. This is an opinion poll and you can have an opinion a v-force is the fastest, and they are fast. Any quad that will go over 65mph is pretty fast. The modded quads that do 80 to in the 100's are insanely fast.

Old 07-07-2003, 12:09 AM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: jsyi
They must ride Yamaha Raptors (hopefully not 01's) too. Oh well..
heheheheheh

ChetRacer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-07-2003, 12:27 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mudslinger400z
Originally posted by: ineedspeed
all of yall are crazy......the V force is faster than anything made today.....not sure if it would beat the Tectate or the Zilla but would love to know!
I forgot about the v-force, sorry. It is fast but I'll put it in my top seven current production quads. The v-force for a fact though is not the fastest quad out there today. Not in stock form and not modded either. They are just getting some good high-performance mods for it so maybe eventually it will be the fastest but it's not at all right now.
top speed current is
1. banshee
2. ds650
3. raptor
4. gasgas300 or predator
5. predator or gasgas300
6. yfz450
7. v-force
The only one I'm not very confident about is the gasgas because I haven't read much about it. I have heard it's faster than a banshee but not for sure. This is an opinion poll and you can have an opinion a v-force is the fastest, and they are fast. Any quad that will go over 65mph is pretty fast. The modded quads that do 80 to in the 100's are insanely fast.
There you go, now you got it! I have seen the Gas Gas, and it was not that fast - too bad considering everything else about that quad is pretty cool.

Old 07-07-2003, 12:53 AM
Pro Rider

hey Marky OOPs i mean Ironrod..whats up....owshay ONWAY Unesday orkinway outway orfay ayay, iway eednay otay uybay omesay uffstay omfray ayay. uway etg*y anyway ewnay uffstay orfay ethay appyray??? oddsway areway imway oingg*y otay etg*y annedbay orfay isthay, utbay imway icksay ofway eirthay
itshay!
eesay ayay aroundway " ironrodway "

Old 07-07-2003, 12:57 AM
Pro Rider

had to polish up my pig latin skills. Hmmmso whats up 66oDisturbed. How ya doing buddy. Been excercising a lot lately?....pushing that quad lately?

Old 07-07-2003, 01:26 AM
Pro Rider

wow i didn't think ur Peabrain could read that...i am impressed...exercise huh??? just the whoopin i gave u! u will never beat me in these flame fights...im sorry sonny boy, take notes do a little homework and come back so i can hand ur azz to u on a silver plate.

u can't ride a bike w/out balances so what the point of tryin to fight me w/out talent???

peace chump

Old 07-07-2003, 02:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Flame Fights? Thats got to be a new low. Hey i won the Flame War woo Hoo

LOL J/K..

RoostKIng...

Old 07-07-2003, 02:24 AM
Pro Rider

i think your fogetting the new king of stock quads the yfz450 is on the top...

Quick Reply: Give Me the top 5 fastest quads in order 1-5