Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Blaster kept up with my Warrior and even worst...

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2003, 01:32 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blaster kept up with my Warrior and even worst...

Hey KILLERCUDA where did ya get your oil cooler from and how much?

Old 07-11-2003, 01:36 AM
Pro Rider

i got if from mascman he's on the forum. look on ebay too he sells em there. I got mine for 60 but u may find one on ebay for cheaper.

Old 07-11-2003, 01:38 AM
Range Rover

where does it mount? and where do you drill for the oil lines?

Old 07-11-2003, 01:44 AM
Pro Rider

You drill on the clucth side of the case in the oil galley and it mounts under yer hood.

Old 07-11-2003, 01:47 AM
Range Rover

where do you ride at. i live by kenosha kinda. is there any real good places to ride. i know of a gravel pit in lake genava i ride at sometimes. it pretty cool.

Old 07-11-2003, 01:53 AM
Pro Rider

I mainly ride my yard heheh and the field behind it. I sometimes go to bong. there aint too many places to ride anymore there all gettin built up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-11-2003, 01:55 AM
Pro Rider

I know Blasters that run 5.1's in 300 ft. with no nos. A Blaster can be made to run if the right internal mods are done and it is set up right; so it is not hard for me to beleive that it gave your warrior such a hard time. Got to watch them little 2 strokers. Slim

Old 07-11-2003, 02:04 AM
Range Rover

Bong kinda sucks though. if it rains they close for like a week. on the other hand there open till 11 at night if you have headlights. there gravel pit in lake geneva is behind the mootcross track. they got some killer hills and mud puddles. they take trucks back there too.

Old 07-11-2003, 02:21 AM
Pro Rider

I've heard about lake geneva my freind always wants to go but i told em i aint goin on no mx track. Never heard about the hills and mud pits though. Bong is kinda sorry that one time i went it was fun but buddier than hell. Thats why i bought a sport quad to get away from mud. Used to be real big into it now im sellin my 300 that has the big mud tires and stuff.

Old 07-11-2003, 03:35 AM
Trailblazer

As far as the whole 2stroke v 4stroke things goes I had my heart set on a Banshee before i got my warrior. After I thought about it for a while an decided i didnt want to invest so much in a bike that needs repair constantly. My neighbors son has a banshee that spends more time on blocks than on the trails. They were trying to get into a racing circuit for a while cuz the kid can really ride but its just too much money. Although the blaster does is for you I hate the whole mixing your gas and oil thing...I do that for my weedwacker already. The two strokes are cool for the dunes but for trails and everyday hassle free riding I like the 4strokes.

The truck thing I do like the ricers better. Toyota and Nissan. Especially the Nissan with their new truck on its way out. I was gonna get me a desert runner but im just gonna wait till the second year of the Titan. Never buy anything the year it comes out. Just look at all the people that got bad trannys on their 01 Raptors

Quick Reply: Blaster kept up with my Warrior and even worst...