Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Did anyone see that Accident at Pismo Today?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2003, 01:58 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Did anyone see that Accident at Pismo Today?

It's a sad day! God Bless....

Old 07-13-2003, 02:16 AM
Pro Rider

A very sad story, prayers go out to the mans family. I know how it is to witness something like that, I was at an air show and we (hundereds of people) saw a skydiver fall to his death. It leaves you with a sickening feeling in your stomach and heart, and reminders you how fleeting and fragile life really is.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2003, 02:21 AM
Pro Rider

yeah u kinda realize how lucky u got it sometimes, no matter how much u think ur life sucks..

Old 07-13-2003, 02:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sorry to hear that. I know i should have been in that guys situation more then 1 time, but thankfully im still here to cause trouble. I wish his family the best.

Its hard to see something like that. My two neighbores got into a head on crash and i lost one of my best friends in that crash. If its somebody close to you, you always catch yourself thinking it was a dream, and that it never really happend. It took me nearly 2 months to realize that my friend was actually gone. I could only imagine if he were actually family...

Old 07-13-2003, 03:00 AM
Pro Rider

it's OK to get sick when you come across that. Ive seen plenty of firefighters and cops do it...including me! sorry you had to see that!

Old 07-13-2003, 03:38 AM
Pro Rider

I know. I was on my way to a local riding spot back "the levy" back in 2002, and some kid was with his father on a quadzilla crossing a street, the kid was driving and the father was on the back, and out of no where comes a drunk driver kills the kid and the father is torn apart for the rest of his life. I didnt see the accident happen but I saw the dead body in the road with a yellow tarp over it. Later I knew the kids cousine and he told me the whole story.

Old 07-13-2003, 03:40 AM
Range Rover

Raptorowner...

I know this might sound strange to some on the forum, but I'm actually a professional psychologist and I would recommend a few sessions with a counselor. It sounds like finding that man was fairly traumatic for you. You may find yourself unable to sleep, with decreased appetite, or with images of him running through your head. Even if it's just for a few sessions, you should talk to someone professional about your experience.
My prayers are with you.

Old 07-13-2003, 06:28 PM
Trailblazer

I was in pismo on saturday and saw a green bike on the ground and somebody layed out in a bowl. I just circled the scene because i didnt want to see a horrific scene..but i was thinking it would be a broken bone not death. Wheni passed by there was a ranger on the scene and other on lookers. It is truley sad the hear about this death. I am new to riding and i always new it was a dangerous sport. Everyone please be careful!

Old 07-13-2003, 07:34 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Can anyone find an article on this??

Old 07-14-2003, 12:10 AM
Pro Rider

I really hate to hear of anyones misfortune, not to mention the death of a fellow off roader. Best wishes to his family and friends.

Quick Reply: Did anyone see that Accident at Pismo Today?