Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Desert and Dumont riders......

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2003, 10:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Desert and Dumont riders......

Right on, erich!!!...Thats too funny.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2003, 08:39 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: wshrdskin
I don't mind sort of. First if they use it to help police the idiots, though there aren't to many at Dumont. Use the money for trash and toilet maintanance thats cool. More and better medical response thats cool. My fears are that they will use it to get every ranger a decibal meter and teach them how to use it and start enforcing that law and we will still have dirty toilets and trash laying around, idiots bringing wood in with nails and staples etc.
Dumont , mothersday weekend these kids were burning 3 pallets during twilight and the police drove right by . I will spend the 20 or so to ride and hopefully that money will get rid of the smell of death in the toilets ...lol

Old 08-13-2003, 08:41 PM
Pro Rider

Raptor03 , its only supposed to be 102 this weekend ......I am very tempted to test the new paddles....

Old 08-13-2003, 08:43 PM
Pro Rider

really ,that's not to hot....

what did you pick up for paddles,and when are you going for a weekend trip..I am heading to navada,sand mountian for DS days..I hope..

Old 08-13-2003, 09:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

I will pay the $60 dollars , but if they give us any problems at comp hill for drag racing i will go POSTAL!i cant believe that they are doing this at DUMONT............they better pave the long washboard road going in, at least...

Old 08-13-2003, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider

Paving the road would be very nice .
Raptor03 , I went with the sharks, one of my good friends is a test dummy for DW and he know my riding style better then me..lol.. and he said I would like the sharks over the skates , geckos, and haulers cause I carve the dunes more then anything.He said I should get some fronts to cause they are a night and day diff but I really dont know if I want to fork out any more money if I am only going once maybe twice a month. I need more input on them first. I will let you know when we really set something up for a weekend trip.

Old 08-13-2003, 10:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

You can read all about what they plan on doing with the money in their business plane here. It talks of the road but there are no plans to pave it. They have money slotted to keep it up however.

Old 08-13-2003, 10:12 PM
Pro Rider

It would be nice if those fees would go to OHV area maintenance, but in all reality, any money that hits the general fund in the 38 billion dollar deficit Cally system is going to quickly vanish. Probably go to some needle exchange program in Frisco. I hope you poor guys vote.

Old 08-13-2003, 10:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

They also talk of, if their revenue gains are higher or lower than expected from this fee that they will adjust the fee accordingly. I have a crisp $100 bill that says the fee will either go up or stay the same. It will Never go down.

Old 08-13-2003, 10:38 PM
Pro Rider

".....then we will adjust the fee down!" Ain't that a freshly tied fly on a dead drift right over a big ol' german brown. But some people actually bite on it.

Quick Reply: Desert and Dumont riders......