smoked trx250r at pismo

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2003, 11:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default smoked trx250r at pismo

Originally posted by: BigScary
Originally posted by: StockRappy
what i wanna know is why noobs compare 2 strokes to 4 strokes, 2 strokes are obviously gonna win its just pathetic to hear oh my banshee will eat your ds-650, raptor w/e, ITS A 2 STROKE FOR CHRIST SAKES
read that again .........then read your last post
you can't read or cannot remember what you posted

OWNED [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2003, 11:15 PM
Pro Rider

ahh, got my words mixed up sorry for the confusion

Old 08-10-2003, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider

You guys have to figure conditions and rider ability, honestly the yzf should win the HOLESHOT most of the time with that big torquey motor AND SUSPENTION thats race ready so you KNOW the thing hooks up big time.

The zilla, raw HP, so much and so fast that it just spins on anything but tar, thus loosing the holeshot unless its geared down, those 4 bangers just seem to hook up when the 2 strokes spin.

NOWWWWW saying that your yzf smokes zillas is simply not true, YES it will smoke them in 100 yards, you go 1/2 of a mile and see what happens, basically my point is they are both TOP of the line high performance machines and you have no right to slam any high performance machine that takes blood/sweat/tears/maintance to run in peak condition as they ALLLLLLL scream and how fast shouldnt matter they are all TOO fast, fast enough to die in 3rd gear w/ease...

As for totally smoking a piped banshee, yeah... like I said you'll get the holeshot but 200 yards later you can eat that holeshot right up cuz you just got smoked.

I do love the yzf's though, I would like to have one, but it's gonna cost just as much as my shee to maintain and nothing hits harder like it love it leave it.

Old 08-11-2003, 12:04 AM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: brokemybanshee

As for totally smoking a piped banshee, yeah... like I said you'll get the holeshot but 200 yards later you can eat that holeshot right up cuz you just got smoked.

I guess you haven't raced a piped YFZ450 yet. It will get a whole hell of a lot more than the holeshot.
And your going to need a lot more than 200 yards to catch up. And who races over 200 hundred yards?

Old 08-11-2003, 12:10 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: brokemybanshee
You guys have to figure conditions and rider ability, honestly the yzf should win the HOLESHOT most of the time with that big torquey motor AND SUSPENTION thats race ready so you KNOW the thing hooks up big time.

The zilla, raw HP, so much and so fast that it just spins on anything but tar, thus loosing the holeshot unless its geared down, those 4 bangers just seem to hook up when the 2 strokes spin.

NOWWWWW saying that your yzf smokes zillas is simply not true, YES it will smoke them in 100 yards, you go 1/2 of a mile and see what happens, basically my point is they are both TOP of the line high performance machines and you have no right to slam any high performance machine that takes blood/sweat/tears/maintance to run in peak condition as they ALLLLLLL scream and how fast shouldnt matter they are all TOO fast, fast enough to die in 3rd gear w/ease...

I do love the yzf's though, I would like to have one, but it's gonna cost just as much as my shee to maintain and nothing hits harder like it love it leave it.

there must have been something bad wrong with the yfz that I rode........cuz it wasn't torquey at all.......I agree that it hooks up and goes........and keeps the front end down.......it felt like 2 smoke power to me..........felt like it had lots of power and not much torque at all

I'm not arque'n with the race thing you were talkin bout......I was just talkin bout torque......

Old 08-11-2003, 01:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

brokenbanshee: if you go through the trouble to highlight or cap lock a word...make sure spell the word RIGHT. The proper spelling is SUSPENSION.

Old 08-11-2003, 01:46 AM
Pro Rider

what the hell is ur problem?

Old 08-11-2003, 01:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

im sorry. was i talking to you?

your like a little dog that goes around humping peoples legs...go away!

Old 08-11-2003, 01:50 AM
Pro Rider

LMAO!, stupid punk, i hope u meet up to ride with some of these guys and u end up in the hospital with the amount of crap u talk to other people

Old 08-11-2003, 01:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

actually people seem to get along pretty well with me. Your just an arrogant pri*k that cant see the light of day because your head is so far up your a*s

Quick Reply: smoked trx250r at pismo