Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Drags this weekend the 16th & 17th

you know you won your race lol

Old 08-18-2003, 01:04 PM
Pro Rider

If you wouldn't have blown your air filter up..it would have been Craycraft vs. Craycraft vs. Craycraft in the end..oh well, maybe next time.

Old 08-18-2003, 01:09 PM
Pro Rider

yes it would have been

Old 08-18-2003, 01:22 PM
Pro Rider

I was there for a little more than two hours........
I out ran a few rappys.......a z400......and a shee..........(all of them almost stock for the most part other than the shee)
and I couldn't find anyone else out there........we were racing in that little field to the left as you come in..........
I have stock tires on my rappy so I couldn't get any traction on the sand drag stip........I tried........and I was in the rev limiter in 5th b4 I got half way down the track........

there was also a guy out there on a blue rappy with a yoshi pipe........and when I asked him what he had done to it......he just smiled and said a pipe?......I don't know if he was acting like he had nothing but a pipe and laughing at my stock pipe.........or he really had some engine mods and didn't think I had a chance...........
we took off across the field and I beat him by about 2 lengths?
I hope he just had a pipe?

where was everyone at saturday afternoon?

Old 08-18-2003, 01:30 PM
Pro Rider

Bigscary..we didnt get down there until Sunday. I know that little field you're talking about..we ran there quite a few times on Sunday before the drag races started. I know what you're saying about no traction..I tried my triple buffs in the grass and started in 3rd gear. By the time I hit the rev limiter in 4th, I think I had moved 60' LOL I had to go put the pro wedges on and it started hooking up, but then I ran into my next problem..I had struts on the front. Let me tell you, that field is ROUGH! LOL

Old 08-18-2003, 01:49 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RaptorRcR
Bigscary..we didnt get down there until Sunday. I know that little field you're talking about..we ran there quite a few times on Sunday before the drag races started. I know what you're saying about no traction..I tried my triple buffs in the grass and started in 3rd gear. By the time I hit the rev limiter in 4th, I think I had moved 60' LOL I had to go put the pro wedges on and it started hooking up, but then I ran into my next problem..I had struts on the front. Let me tell you, that field is ROUGH! LOL
hahaha!
I bet it was ruFFFFF
LoL
I would start at the back (close to the strip) and I would hit 5th and stand up......you couldn't stay sitting on it when you are hittin those huge dips.........Lol......I was off of the ground part of the time........

Old 08-18-2003, 04:33 PM
Pro Rider

btw......the cops in Henderson suck my johnson........
I was just passing through..........I met a dps at a stop light........there were cars alllllll around me......I mean I bearly so the dude..........and I told my brother...."You watch he is fixin ta pull me over"
my brother said that I was stupid and there was no way that he could get near me because of all of the traffic..........I told him........"Just wait"
bout 30 seconds l8er I looked in my side mirror and da Freaker was on my a$$ with the lights on........

how much is a window tint ticked where y'all live?
In Center and Carthange it is $100......but in Henderson it is $150!!!!!!!!
that sux my A$$
LoL
I guess I will have to peal it off!
LoL

Old 08-18-2003, 08:43 PM
Pro Rider

that sucks !!

Old 08-18-2003, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider

i do have to admit that the ATPT sweep of the events was fun. watching rooster cleaning house on my bike was fun also. now on to the reason i posted this: it was 70 bucks for dsmike, his girlfriend, rooster, and myself to get thru the gate with our 2 quads. if mr. meaner had said something about it being so much to get in, i don't know if we would have made the trip. and THEN it was 10 bucks a bike to drag race. what a crock. but hey, at least rooster won back some of our money.

i am going to let mr. meaner slide on his comment about dsmike. i know steve will take it up with him at a later date.

you might have said you were kidding, but that is only because you got busted.

to all forum members who thought about going, but didn't- you didn't miss a whole lot. the ATPT nats were loads better.

Old 08-18-2003, 11:51 PM
Pro Rider

So, Badshee, let me get this straight, it would not be worth my while to come from Ohio to observe or participate in this event??

Quick Reply: Drags this weekend the 16th & 17th