Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2003, 12:52 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

me and a friend were out on our 750sx standups and noticed across the lake, some kid on a quad. he was hauling butt across the feild, slowed, then took off up the hill. IT WAS AWSOME !!!! and now im selling the ski to get one. i want somethin automatic but also with a lot of power so i wont end up wanting somethin bigger later on. i really like the 400ex, but i can get a 1998 blaster or a warrior for $1800. im around 6 foot 170 lbs. i wanna know how quick and powerful they are before i do. or if anyone has any recommendations TELL ME pleese. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
(im totally lost)

Old 08-15-2003, 01:35 AM
2TV
Pro Rider

Lots of Power + Automatic = Kawasaki KDX-700 V-Force. Slip on over to the Kawasaki forum and have a gander (there's lots of pertinent topics already there for your review). The V-Force is not the fastest quad in stock form, but it handles pretty good for a stock quad, it’s easy to ride slow or fast and for general trail riding & play it is among the top runners. If an automatic transmission is important to you this quad should be at the top of your check’um out list.

Old 08-15-2003, 02:13 AM
Pro Rider

If you want alot of power and automatic, theres nothing better than a v-force.

Old 08-15-2003, 02:27 AM
Pro Rider

Between the blaster and the warrior I would pick the warrior, but neither are automatic. The warrior is bigger and is a 4-stroke(nothing against 2-strokes), but isn't good at jumping. If they are both the same price, go warrior.