Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

how do you all like your grizzlys

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2003, 06:57 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how do you all like your grizzlys

hey nofeet, I have an 03 Grizz with mods and was wanting a snorkle kit for it. I see you say you have one, did you buy it or make it yourself? Please let me know, I need one for all the water i go through in the swamps.

Also, anyone else with info on a snorkle kit for an 03 Grizz, feel free to chime in!!!!!!

Old 08-31-2003, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Carbo
hey nofeet, I have an 03 Grizz with mods and was wanting a snorkle kit for it. I see you say you have one, did you buy it or make it yourself? Please let me know, I need one for all the water i go through in the swamps.

Also, anyone else with info on a snorkle kit for an 03 Grizz, feel free to chime in!!!!!!
ever been to highlifter.com? There are tons of articls there in the forums

good info here too. That's Texmudder's site I think?

also, where did you get your 04 side panels?

Old 08-31-2003, 11:58 PM
Range Rover

just got back from a long muddy ride on my grizz. man i love that quad. between it and the raptor i don't want another quad, 'cept for a banshee..... hehehe.... but honestly they are AWESOME if you do any trail and mud riding. smooooooooooth ride and lots of torque. oh yeah, the fat kid... well it's kind of a long story, but it came off of a topic on the honda forum.......

Old 09-01-2003, 12:33 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 660x2
just got back from a long muddy ride on my grizz. man i love that quad. between it and the raptor i don't want another quad, 'cept for a banshee..... hehehe.... but honestly they are AWESOME if you do any trail and mud riding. smooooooooooth ride and lots of torque. oh yeah, the fat kid... well it's kind of a long story, but it came off of a topic on the honda forum.......
yes indeed, a grizz and rap, best combo ever

and I see in your sig, you have NICE taste in vehicles too! Got any info on your Fox?

Old 09-01-2003, 12:40 AM
Range Rover

right now the 'stang is hanging out in my garage, thinking about how naughty it's been...... 3 pairs of headgaskets in less than 250 miles............

Old 09-01-2003, 05:03 AM
Weekend Warrior

Kraw,

Thanks for the info. I got the gas switch side 04' vented panel from the Yamaha dealer in Brookhaven, MS. , he had one in stock. I got the other one from the Yamaha dealer in False River (they had to order it).

Old 09-01-2003, 01:32 PM
Pro Rider

Kraw,

Thanks for the info. I got the gas switch side 04' vented panel from the Yamaha dealer in Brookhaven, MS. , he had one in stock. I got the other one from the Yamaha dealer in False River (they had to order it).
from Bubba? that is where I got both of my bikes. I Reallllly need to call him and order some

if you don't mind me askin, how much did it cost?

Old 09-01-2003, 11:24 PM
Weekend Warrior

Bubba wasn't there the last time I went, I usually deal with Billy, he's the one who sold me my 03 Grizzly 660 in March. The panel from them was like tax and all $21 or $22. The one in False River was about the same $22 or $24. I think Bubba has a couple of the vented switch side panels in stock.

Old 09-02-2003, 01:23 AM
Pro Rider

Bubba wasn't there the last time I went, I usually deal with Billy, he's the one who sold me my 03 Grizzly 660 in March. The panel from them was like tax and all $21 or $22. The one in False River was about the same $22 or $24. I think Bubba has a couple of the vented switch side panels in stock.
sweeet.. thanks d00d, gonna call him tom

I think Billy loaded my Rappy, I usually deal with the lady, well, she does the paperwork. Bubba usually gives me the price via email

great place. They will always have my business!

Old 09-03-2003, 12:10 AM
Weekend Warrior

yeah, I checked around before I bought mine and they were the cheapest within a reasonable distance. They're real easy to deal with. I called them up and asked if they had a green grizzly in stock. Billy said yes. I told him to put the mud-lites and winch on it and I'd be there in 2 hours to pick it up. When I pulled up he had it finished sitting in front of the doors. Man that thang looked tough. I've been happy so far except for the gas boil problem. I just took my bike apart and installed the Yamaha heat shield under the gas tank and around the fuel line and put on the vented panels. I'm taking it out wed. night for a night ride with some of my friends. It'll be the first time running it with the improvements on it. I hope it fixes it. Have you had any problems with gas boil?

Later

Quick Reply: how do you all like your grizzlys