Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Gilbert AZ dyno day??

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2003, 05:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gilbert AZ dyno day??

You don't have to travel you can set home and run your mouth thats what your good at !!Everyone here who attended FSW knows you were so scared of my bikes you hid in your camp instead of coming out to run with the big boy's! your a loser stay in texas thats a good place for you !!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

HEY 14 WHO LOVES YOU BABY !!!!!your a good little beotch!!!

Old 08-27-2003, 10:56 AM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: AZSAND
!!!!!your a good little beotch!!!
Might as well be good instead of bad but anyways I am stripping down my sons old XR 70 and cleaning it so it can be moved into the family room.

Should make for a nice place to sit down when watching the real races on the big screen TV.

ChetRacer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-27-2003, 11:48 AM
Trailblazer

The turbo project is coming along very well. I have the intake manifold complete and hope to get it running with just the EFI on methanol this weekend if all my fuel system parts that I ordered come in this week. I am getting very excited about it. Once I get the EFI setup on its own, I will install the turbo and dial in the injection for boost. I still am going to need a rod installed in my bike to really crank the boost, problem is the funding is getting low. So if any engine builders wanna sponser a rod install into a fuel injected methanol Raptor, let me know. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-27-2003, 11:49 AM
Pro Rider

who were the 2 people that dyno'd 90 on Kenz setup?

Old 08-27-2003, 12:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

The king and howardstearn both ran on the dyno the king pulled 90 hp and howard i belive was like 88.4hp it was hot as he11 so both probadly can pull off more than that!!i [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-27-2003, 12:08 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, where are these 90 hp beasts?

Old 08-27-2003, 12:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Since howards comp.took a dive he hasn't been on but his bike went in for open heart surgery!! And i belive the king may be banned here but he's always poised at the bottom of olds waiting for the next fast rappy to recive it's "BEATDOWN"

And no howards bike did not break he just feels it necesary to open her up and get a peek!!!

Old 08-27-2003, 12:54 PM
Pro Rider

My stockbore Craycraft rappy laid down 55.7 on that same dyno.
Looks like you got 5 more HP than me, wonder why you were behind me most of the day...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Looks like we need to line them up again...

Old 08-27-2003, 01:39 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: KMDuner
My stockbore Craycraft rappy laid down 55.7 on that same dyno.
Looks like you got 5 more HP than me, wonder why you were behind me most of the day...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Looks like we need to line them up again...
I was running a prototype billet intake that I had designed and the bike either wasn't jetted for the intake or the intake just didn't work like I wished it would have. I dynoed the prototype intake and lost hp, whether it was because it wasn't jetted correctly I am not sure. So basically, I was down at least 5 hp that day. If the bikes ran against each other again you would realize this.

Old 08-27-2003, 01:50 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Funny nobody remembers seeing azsand race the hill during FSW compitition. I believe that "weight issues" and that azsand thought sparks was not following the rules so he and his "hired" rider bailed before they got shown up. Azsand conviently (supposedlyblew up) his 760 on the dyno before he and howard stern were suppose to race. Hmm, i see a pattern forming here.

Oh well, at least you saw what the raptors are starting with. So open up the wallet and TRY to catch up. You and the pit boy are going to be busy trying to catch up. Or is that why you perfer gordon wells while the big boys are at glamis and olds?

Quick Reply: Gilbert AZ dyno day??