Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Gilbert AZ dyno day??

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2003, 03:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gilbert AZ dyno day??

I was running a prototype billet intake that I had designed and the bike either wasn't jetted for the intake or the intake just didn't work like I wished it would have. I dynoed the prototype intake and lost hp, whether it was because it wasn't jetted correctly I am not sure. So basically, I was down at least 5 hp that day. If the bikes ran against each other again you would realize this.
All I know is how our bikes ran that day. Next time might be a different story.

Oh well, at least you saw what the raptors are starting with. So open up the wallet and TRY to catch up. You and the pit boy are going to be busy trying to catch up. Or is that why you perfer gordon wells while the big boys are at glamis and olds?
Listen up hunchback, put your beer down, turn up the bell-tones, and take your hand off Craycrafts nuts. We ride at Gordon's because of better riding areas and better race setups. The hill and strip are just a few hundred yards from camp. And we do hit Glamis a couple times a year. You see we acually ride our bikes, we don't sit hunched over at our computers with our thumbs up our !@# talking about how fast we are like you.

Who have you beat? I don't believe anyone has come on here saying that you beat them. The only thing you beat is your meat you old tool. Get a life...

Signed,

nitro pouring, nut hugging pitboy..

Old 08-27-2003, 03:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

IS this 90HP WITH NOS??? or with out?

And who's dyno was it?

Bigger.

Old 08-27-2003, 03:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

With nos bigger!! And 14 you west texas loser those rappy's are sill trying to catch me and my little ole 73hp tank fuels bike!!!! And do we have to go over again what my little 49 hp rider bike dose to that 55hp craycrappie here in Arizona[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I belive he was so embarrased he had to tear it down and start all over!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 08-27-2003, 07:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yes i look forward to that Too but that remains to be seen!!Just keep in mind i have been playing so far keeping my bike in dune condition. When we arive back from sand mt that ends !!Put this in your pipes and smoke it if those nitrous bikes are making 90 and that impressed you imagine when i rebolt my nitrous on my 73 hp on pure alcahol bike!! CHA CHING !!!

Old 08-27-2003, 07:50 PM
Pro Rider

So I take it from one reply that howardstern has NOS now?

Old 08-27-2003, 09:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Azsand- you and pitboy share the same trailer too??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-28-2003, 12:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yes we will be at sand mt as will jiminok and anihilator demon and some other guy's as duneme put me up last year so your point would be??????

Old 08-28-2003, 12:18 AM
Elite Pro Rider

pitboy- you sure get defensive about your 50 HP "race quad" lol pour a little more nittro in it.

Old 08-28-2003, 11:49 AM
Pro Rider

Well I used to subscribe to this thread.

Old 08-28-2003, 11:24 PM
Range Rover

bad465- more like 70 with the turbo.... theres a company that shows the dyno run with the turbo. It was at 70hp not to say theres mods to make it higher??? But very looking forward to see it on kenz dyno!!!

AND TO ALL!!!! my bike is making great leaps, very happy with the work KENZ CYCLE TECH has done with my bike!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Gilbert AZ dyno day??