Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Lifted or Lowered??????

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2003, 05:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lifted or Lowered??????

You cant go wrong with a big *** truck!! Lift it high as you can, then when them little cocky lowriders come along, run their *** over [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Check my sig >>> Pics of my truck on my page.

Old 08-26-2003, 05:48 PM
Pro Rider

well my cj5 is sitting on 38 inch boggers my old jeep was on 44 inch boggers and my pickup has 36's so i guess i ike them lifted..

Old 08-26-2003, 08:16 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Big Scary, you wouldn't be talking about your truck, would you? Let's see some pics!

Old 08-26-2003, 08:22 PM
Trailblazer

Lifted is best!

Old 08-26-2003, 08:25 PM
Pro Rider

mine use to be slammed 5-7 drop. but got sick of having to go with someone else to go riding. so I lifted it, but still miss the speed and gas mileage slammed.

Old 08-26-2003, 08:26 PM
Pro Rider

I like the look of the '73-'87 Chevy regular cab 2wd trucks lowered with big wheels, and I like the new Chevy quad cab 4wd trucks lifted to the sky with big tires. Just my personal opinion, though.

Old 08-26-2003, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider

I don't get lowered trucks....don't you buy trucks for it's utilitarian function?? What good is a truck lowered?? Wouldn't you just buy a car?? I guess different strokes for different folks as they say.

Old 08-26-2003, 08:37 PM
Pro Rider

I use to race and show my trucks.

Old 08-26-2003, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: WallStreet
Hey Big Scary, you wouldn't be talking about your truck, would you? Let's see some pics!
Yes actually I was.......
I used to have a 2/4 drop on it.....but it was to fackin low.......I couldn't go anywhere without thinkin I was gunna knock da bottom outta dat biatch.......
So I lifted it back up to an 0/2 drop......
it sits level......and the 20's almost fill up the fenders now........I used to have the inner fender removed because the tires rubbed it........now you can see the whole wheel.........

I will post pics when I can......but it is goin into the body shop the begining of next week.....when I get it out I will try to get some picz.........

Jerrydlish......There is a huge difference between a lowered truck and a car......
I don't recall ever seeing a raptor hanging out the back hatch on an eclipse......???
and I also wouldn't recomend pulling a 16' trailor with 4 raptors on it with a car either......
What do you think?

Old 08-26-2003, 10:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BigScary
Originally posted by: WallStreet
Yes actually I was.......
I used to have a 2/4 drop on it.....but it was to fackin low.......I couldn't go anywhere without thinkin I was gunna knock da bottom outta dat biatch.......
So I lifted it back up to an 0/2 drop......
it sits level......and the 20's almost fill up the fenders now........I used to have the inner fender removed because the tires rubbed it........now you can see the whole wheel.........

I will post pics when I can......but it is goin into the body shop the begining of next week.....when I get it out I will try to get some picz.........

Jerrydlish......There is a huge difference between a lowered truck and a car......
I don't recall ever seeing a raptor hanging out the back hatch on an eclipse......???
and I also wouldn't recomend pulling a 16' trailor with 4 raptors on it with a car either......
What do you think?
I think a Jetta could do it...lol...and I could put a raptor in the back of a Subaru Brat.

Quick Reply: Lifted or Lowered??????