Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Hey!! What's Up???

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2003, 02:01 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey!! What's Up???

Just wanted to say Hey to everybody...I am new here, and pretty much to quads too. I am right now on the USS NIMITZ in the Persian Gulf, but I am coming home soon to a brand new 2004 Black and Yellow Raptor LE. Just wanted to see if anybody out there had any free advice, tips or hints to get me on my way once I finally get home....Thanks a bunch
Ron

Old 09-02-2003, 02:32 AM
Pro Rider

Only tip I can think of is don't try riding the Rappy on the deck of the NIMITZ, its a hell of a drop if you overshoot the deck..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Welcome to the forum...have fun when you get home....and thank you for helping keep this a free country....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2003, 06:22 AM
Pro Rider

Welcome home, Ron!!!

I want to personally thank you for serving our country and would hope that you have been ignoring all the anti-government crap you have been witnessing lately on this forum.

We consider your service in our time of need to be a testament to your character and an integral part of all the government agencies who have worked so very hard every day to keep us from harms way.

You are all heroes in our book. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2003, 10:51 AM
Pro Rider

Thank you for serving our country! I get to take a lot of stuff for granted because of you!

As for tips, make sure all nuts and bolts are tight, get a pro flow adapter plate, break it in good. Then ride, ride, ride! You deserve every minute you have with that thing!

Good Luck, and come home safely,

Street

Old 09-02-2003, 10:56 AM
Pro Rider

RapRon, thank you for your service to our country. My advice is like the others, ride, ride, ride. When you get used to it you'll be looking for pipe and other upgrades, and cruising this forum for advice will at once dazzle you with brilliance and baffle you with B.S. A veritable fountain of information!

Good luck, and stay safe! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Shady

Old 09-02-2003, 11:22 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanx, and congrats on the Raptor!