Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Attention! forum suggestion!

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2003, 12:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attention! forum suggestion!

this sounds like a good idea, have u heard if this is going to happen?

Old 09-06-2003, 02:49 PM
Pro Rider

Kuz, are you talking about the rockingham trail they are closing in NH, becasue i thought they were just closing the smaller 4 mile part of it?

Old 09-08-2003, 11:43 AM
Pro Rider

Yep...i was told all the trails are closed and you can only ride on the old railroad bed (main trail). they've eliminated the parking areas as well. I was also told the whole thing will be closed by years end...but that they will be opening a new trail system in a park next year.

anyways...i have several great places to ride and secret practice tracks that i would take a riding pal but may not want to post/advertise on the web. (for fear of people showing up and abusing it.) i know of several ares where you can ride. you don't have written permission. but, if ridden respectfully the law doesn't mind. so i'm careful who i bring.

i know theres alot of this out there. and i think we should (with the help of ATVCONNECTION.COM) come up with a tool let people share share there riding areas of offer a better way to get intouch with peple looking for riding partners.

another problem: riding alone. I'm limited on how far i go by the fear of braking down out in the middle of know where. Don't get me wrong. i do have friends. But, i ride alot. and some of these friends have wifes and kids (see where i'm going).

also, some people are limited where they go...because they don't have trailors. i
know if i did'nt have a trailor. it would be cool to find someone willing to let join them. (i'd offer to pay for gas obviously)

there are other reasons...it just seems like a good avenue to try.

I'm still hoping someone from ATVCONNECTIOn will respond. Gary660r...you out there?