Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

my dog is living alien i swear i saw aliens drop it here on earth!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2003, 11:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my dog is living alien i swear i saw aliens drop it here on earth!

I swear I it has a thing for my fourwheeler, I park my blaster in the garage and the dog is chained up near to it. i caught it chewing my fenders the other day ok but that's not the dumb part. there are shelves along the wall of the garage that i set my oils and helmet and gloves and stuff like that on that is like 3 feet in the air. I swear this dumb thing will go out of it's way to jump and grab something totally retarted like a bottle of transmission oil. so like the next night i set it up another shelf and it CLIMBED ! up the shelves to this time pull down my helmet and rip the visor to shreads. !! I swear i can set a bottle of 2 stroke oil or chainlube or even a spark plug on the floor next to a dogbuscuit and the dog will go shew up the spark plug. anybody else have possesed dogs?
oh and like when you walk away from it on it's chain, it will wait for you to get like 30 feet out of it's reach then charge at you and when it reaches the end of it's chain it gets snapped into a backflip. that happened the other day i thought i was going to stop breathing i was laughin so hard

Old 09-13-2003, 12:31 AM
Range Rover

Yeah but dogs are great! Show us a pic of this little bastard! That's make this thread soooo much better! Look at Duckdiaz's Tango......nice doggie!

Old 09-13-2003, 12:33 AM
Range Rover

Oops for the lazy bastards.... Duckdiaz's profile

Old 09-13-2003, 01:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<-----------[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-13-2003, 03:07 AM
Weekend Warrior

Your about as dumb as a box of rocks..... I hope your dog either breaks its neck and you get turned in for cruelty or he bites you and gives you at least a gouge that needs no less than a dozen stitches.

Old 09-13-2003, 03:47 AM
Pro Rider

Lmao, what a dog. but atleast it has personality. my dog isnt hitting on all 8 cylinders iether, id be suprised if he hits on 1. i think the stupid dogs are the best ones.

Old 09-13-2003, 11:54 AM
Pro Rider

My greyhound ran beside my atv till i hit 40 and let off, she chewed the visor on my helmet till the point that i needed a new one...she also tore my dirtwheels magazine to shreds...I will not let her be in the same room with my atv for an extended period of time because i do not know what can happen, but the possibilities are endless, and crusty, Your dog should not be chained in the garage where he can get to tranny oil or sparkplugs..and its not funny when he runs to the end of his chain, i bet it hurts...why does duckdiaz's dog have one eye? lol

Old 09-13-2003, 12:37 PM
Pro Rider

If the dog ran to the end of his chain and it DID hurt him he wouldnt do it again. You have to let things find out the hardway no one told us what was bad we learned the hard way.

Old 09-13-2003, 01:16 PM
Pro Rider

we adopted it b/c it was on the side of the road and it was a tiny puppy in perfect health. it was like 5 pounds when we piked it up. it was so small, it grew like 50 pounds in 2 months. i swear that thing found some radiation or something b/c it looks really really ugly and it grows like a half pound a day. it's a nice dog, just doesn't have a brain

off the subject but.... not to long ago there was this treehugger animal rights activist in alaska that decided to make a point. he chained himslelf to the door of a hunting cabin the evening before oening day of bear season so that the hunters couldn't get into the cabin so get their equipment of what have you. over night the enevidable happened. the very same animal he was trying to save came up and ate him over night. he couldn't get free b/c of the chains. funny but very sad

Old 09-14-2003, 03:13 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ElectricShift
she also tore my dirtwheels magazine to shreds...
whao, thats one smart dog, she knows bad Literature when she see's it.

Quick Reply: my dog is living alien i swear i saw aliens drop it here on earth!