Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

the BANSHEE is coming!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2003, 12:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the BANSHEE is coming!!!!!

1. IT'S A SCAM!!

2. Banshee are a dime a dozen but finding one thats not ragged is hard.

3. NEVER... NEVER....NNEEEEVVVER buy a quad/car/horse/piece of gum w/out looking at it.

4. It's not really the best time of year to buy.. early spring is when you'll find 30 in any direction you look.

5. Things to check out when you go to look at one: A-arm bearings(yank wheel to outside and if it moves there not in the best shape) Swingarm cracks(up by the frame and chain adjusters) Air Filter(If theres bugs in it well.....) Coolant, Chain, Plastic, look up under the frame to see if the paint is wore.

Mike

Old 10-10-2003, 12:19 PM
Pro Rider

thats a scam. im in so. cal and my area code matches his(626) , but its only a 5 hours away. that don't sound right to me, what about u?

Old 10-10-2003, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider

Warrior 620, why is spring the time to buy a quad? Seems to me it would be winter when its to cold to ride, kinda like jet skis and boats. In the spring the prices should be higher I would think. What is it I dont know about the atv market that would make spring the time to buy instead of winter?

Old 10-10-2003, 09:41 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: vampirerider
Warrior 620, why is spring the time to buy a quad? Seems to me it would be winter when its to cold to ride, kinda like jet skis and boats. In the spring the prices should be higher I would think. What is it I dont know about the atv market that would make spring the time to buy instead of winter?
you are exactly correct!
atleast that was my findings\thinking

when business is slow you will do anything to make a sale
trust me that's how the car business is too............
it sux but you have to make money some how...........

Old 10-10-2003, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider

I know about the car business and you are right. I sell them and used parts for them. Sometimes if one wont sell, Ill trade it for another one, or a couple of torn up ones just to try to sell something different. Case in point: I had a 79 Chevy 3/4 ton wrecker: Dual wheels, 305, 4 speed, factory booms, electric winch. I couldnt get anyone to buy it for 850 because it looked rough. So I traded it for a 91 Mazda B2600 4x4 with a bad computer and a 76 Ford short wheel base truck with no bed. I had that Chevy for 6 months. It was time for a change. Perhaps what was meant by spring being the time to buy is that there are more quads available because sellers know that they can get the best price for them then. I would agree to that. But I wouldnt want to buy one then because of the price premium. Dead of winter, thats when it seems the time to buy. What do you all think?

Old 10-10-2003, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider

I was saying that spring is the time to buy b/c you have ALOT more to choose from, right now is the best time to SELL a utility bike b/c its hunting season.

Mike

Old 10-10-2003, 11:44 PM
Pro Rider

I am going to be selling both my banshees, I am legit not trying to scam anyone. I will meet halfway if the buyer is serious. I have a 2002 and 2003.

Nothing internal done to either one, the 2002 has about 15-20 hours maybe. I bought it mainly for the wife then she did not like it, so I started to mod it with the intention of building a beast, stoped short because I am going to a rail instead. It has cpi pipes, noss machine head, K&n filters, aluminum impeller, coolant bottle holder with spark plug holder. I also have stock parts, except the pipes. I also have paddles if the price is right and the buyer wants them.

I will make a deal on this machine. But I will not give it away. if interested pm me or email me at pgiovale@wyoming.com.

My 2003 is basically the same, but has a few more hours on it, and it has t5 pipes and pro design head. Both machines run really well. Just need the funds for a rail. If someone wanted to buy both I could make a good deal that way also.

Anyway, let me know.

Bat

Old 10-10-2003, 11:46 PM
Pro Rider

Oh also you can email or talk with wyoduner, or buddah, or go to dunereview.com and ask any of the guys in the forums over there. They can tell you about the banshees also.

Thanks