Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Craycraft Racing....WOW!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2003, 09:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Craycraft Racing....WOW!!!!

i emailed Craycraft Racing last night about prices on their 686 kits, and the awesome 730 kits. Well, as I climbed on the information super highway this morning.....I found a email from Craycraft, with full details on prices w/o labor. He was even interested in my Raptor(what year it was and what was done to it). So I returned Bob's email.....Craycraft has certainly got my attention and I have forgotten those Trinity and Sparks guys. Looks like Yamaha660R might have to change to Yamaha730R or 686R.

Craycraft is certainly the best going right now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-09-2003, 10:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Craycraft is the hottest thing going right now. Hopefully there customer service will stay top notch. Thats what seperates the good from the bad.

Congrads goes out to Craycraft

Old 10-09-2003, 10:42 AM
Elite Pro Rider

glad to hear you raptor guys have a good builder, with the ds it is a couple good and a few nightmare guys. i kind of feel for you guys i called sparks and ask about head work on a honda i have 8 months back log, i guess that means it good work but dang 8 months is a another season. well good luck with those craycraft, i hate seeing guys with out engines.

Old 10-09-2003, 10:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider
Craycraft is the hottest thing going right now. Hopefully there customer service will stay top notch. Thats what seperates the good from the bad.

Congrads goes out to Craycraft

That is very true. Biult motors will always run close to each other. usaully set-up,and rider are the determining factor when both quads are pretty close to the same biuld.

Customer service is another story...

BIgger.

Old 10-09-2003, 01:42 PM
Pro Rider

I seriously doubt customer service will fall off with Craycraft. They are building a business to be the best they can be, but more so for the customers.

They have proved it to me time and time again. Great Prices, Great Customer Service, Great Workmanship.

Old 10-09-2003, 01:59 PM
Pro Rider

so what are you waiting for? the sooner you send your parts, the sooner you sling sand!!!!

Old 10-09-2003, 08:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I don't want to sling sand...I want to make everyone eat dirt on the 300ft dirt drag strip. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-09-2003, 09:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Im just hoping Bob will do alittle work on the Ds.

Old 10-09-2003, 11:03 PM
Range Rover

I have always heard that sparks was way backed up on porting so I called and asked when he could port my YFZ450 and he told me 3 weeks. I wonder what that is all about.

Old 10-09-2003, 11:54 PM
Pro Rider

1BigDSRider yes bob will work on a DS, just give him a call. I've been told that he has worked on a DS760 two mouths ago I bevieve. i don't know who's kit it was but have been told he did the work but don't quote me as this was info from soneone else. I do plan on having something done & plan on going to craycraft when I get the money together. Just get with Bob, I don't want to imply anything that isn't true. craycraft has a big name & don't want to speak for them, just call them. I'm going to build my 350x & wait on my DS. I have good faith in my new 350X builder & have fun with it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Later!
Joe

Quick Reply: Craycraft Racing....WOW!!!!