Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Raptor 660 wheel spacers

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2003, 03:10 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raptor 660 wheel spacers

I am helping setup my buddies new 04 Raptor for the dunes. We want to put some wheel spacers on it, Dura Blue makes 1.5" and 2.5" spacers. Which way should we go?

Thanks

Alan

Old 10-28-2003, 11:42 AM
Range Rover

Thanks for your help! We bought Dura Blue's, Don't think I like them much! I would like to have been able to take them off for tight trail stuff. They don't really lend them selves to switching back and forth like Hilifters!

Alan[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 10-28-2003, 11:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I wish I could have answered you alot sooner. Dura Blues Suck big time!! Do a search on Dura Blue wheel spacers on this forum. I would highly recommend Sand-Sport wheel spacers, only because of the workmanship and support the put into their product. Dura Blue wont give you the time of day. I had nothing but problems with Dura Blues wheel spacers and finally sent them back for a full refund.

Old 10-28-2003, 12:22 PM
Pro Rider

I have some Sand sport aluminum rear wheel spacers for sale $85 shipped $129 pls shipping new

Pat

delaos1@msn.com

Old 10-28-2003, 12:52 PM
Range Rover

Thanks for the message! Its a little late to return them, we are on the way to Glamis! I was disappointed that no on answered my post. I have my own site and I moderate one other sit also. I always try to answer everyone's post, even if it is a dumb question! Everyone is a beginner sometime! I just don't know much about the Raptor and my buddy depends on me to help him with technical stuff.

Thanks again for your response!

Alan

Old 10-28-2003, 01:03 PM
Pro Rider

OldDirt,

I sincerely apologize for not catching this post. I looked long and hard before buying my wheel spacers and concluded as Rapowner did that durablues are about the worst out there. I like sand sport too but I got a good deal from DMIRacing.com and couldn't be happier with them. I do apologize for not replying in a timely manner.

~HoundDog

Old 10-28-2003, 01:24 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: HoundDog06
OldDirt,

I sincerely apologize for not catching this post. I looked long and hard before buying my wheel spacers and concluded as Rapowner did that durablues are about the worst out there. I like sand sport too but I got a good deal from DMIRacing.com and couldn't be happier with them. I do apologize for not replying in a timely manner.

~HoundDog
Thats Cool! It happens!
I Just checked out your Pic's, I love the one ,OOPS! Was I in reverse?!, I was thinking about starting a new album on my site with cool stuff I find on the web! And I think that one will be the first pic!

I want to come up and ride your dunes next year!

Thanks!

Alan

Old 10-28-2003, 01:34 PM
Range Rover

HoundDog, Check it out I put your pic as the first page of new album in photos " Cools pic's I found on the web"

http://www.ditchpickle.com/modules.p...view_photo.php

Alan

Old 10-28-2003, 01:37 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks man. I would love for you to use some of my pics. If you need it in a different size or pixel let me know. If you are looking for a specific kind of pic I have over 800 pics of atvs on my computer at home and thanks to my new $1500 mavica I will be getting some awesome action shots (takes 3 pics per second). Let me know when you plan on making it to Little Sahara. I go about 8-10 times a year so maybe we could come ride with you. By the way, where is Samalayuca Sand Dunes at?

~HoundDog

Old 10-28-2003, 01:53 PM
Range Rover

If you want to join my site you can do an album there, that's why I set it up! Come on down any time and ride with us in EP. I can edit anything, although the software auto resizes automatically. You can also post short video clips on the site. I just got a helmet cam for my digital cam, taking it to Glamis next month.

Samalayuca Sand Dunes, are in Mexico about 35 miles south of El Paso. I have a friend that runs on and off road tours, I have been trying to get him to set up a group ride down there. 93 square miles of beautiful dunes! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alan

Quick Reply: Raptor 660 wheel spacers