Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

anybody else have worthless friends :(

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2003, 10:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anybody else have worthless friends :(

well the months went by and every once in a while id here some negative rumor about her and i didnt care and she pretty much was still out of my life. Then i got my raptor in MAy...

Old 10-20-2003, 10:46 PM
Pro Rider

and she started hanging around my friends again, but i just kept looking away and ignoring her and avoiding her. She convinced me to let her go riding with me and my friends and to say the least, after we returned, i knew she didnt change at all. Atleast not for the better. Then in mid to early july she really began hanging around my friends, but especially me. Eventually, there were rumors that she wanted me but i knew better and i promised myself not to give in. Although she was looking real sexy. IT got to the point where other girls where trying to reason with me why i wouldnt even give her a chance...that maybe she changed. And i said i knew she didnt and even if she was willling to be the type of girl i wanted she wouldnt be happy because it wasnt the real her. She has 2 hour conversations almost begging me to give her a chance and telling me how she really has changed. Well, needless to say i think the turning point was when she was at my friend cameron's house and playing pool and she was wearing these tight plaid pants and somehow i ended up making out with her. I think it was an overload on my part. (those pants were my favorite) Well she seemed as if she was a little more happy and lighthearted but there was still a depressed, pissed off, Bit34 that came out a fair amount. She was the one the wanted a real relationship, but when we first kissed i assured her i couldnt promise her anything. Whatever..

Well about a week and a half goes by and she begins to ahve these commitment issues and is all depressed and unsure of what she wants. By this time tho, im pretty much head over heels for her (dont mind the expression). I convince her we should stay together, and then two days later theres more reasons why we cant work out...from me being too good for her, to it not being able to work out after the summer, to her not being happy in life, and the list of those type of things goes on.

Old 10-20-2003, 11:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Geez, it's a freakin soap opera in here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL

Originally posted by: raptor03
let's hope you dont talk to them when you guy's get older,or just beat there a$$ so they will remember you,and warrior,you dont need her if she does that,trust me,it's not your friends fault because boys will be boys and she is a HO
Umm, boys will be boys?? But girls are ho's? Sounds like they were both Ho's to me, boys can be Ho's just as much as girls. My best friend that now lives in Texas was the biggest Ho I've ever known, I say was.

Old 10-20-2003, 11:12 PM
Pro Rider

well after like 4 times of solving it at like 2 in the morning, and then seeing her that afternoon and having a new reason, we solved it and hung out the next day and then i went back to new york for a few days. Now, Stepehen was one who openly hated melissa. He woud curse at her and call her a B^tch and all kinds of $hit. He even threw a bottle of water at her. Now at this point, stephen and i were really close. He was going through a lot of trouble with his mom's illness and their financial situation and he really had very litttle money. Since january when i received my liscense and truck, i was like a big brother to him. Always having him come along with me, paying for him when we went to a movie or pizza and i even gave him my old laptop so he could have a computer. Not to mention that vanson motorcycle jacket i gave him.

It was now mid august. And that last day i hung out with melissa, he was there too with my friend cameron and his girlfriend. He was doing these insane things like smackin her *** and stuff, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I was so confused i didnt even say anything. Plus i was so used to having sympathy for some reason i was trying to find a excuse for it in my head. WEll whatever was going through his mind, when he got in the car with me, he apologized big time. and i kinda just dismissed it, trusting that it would NEVER happen again. well off to nyc i went.

Old 10-20-2003, 11:14 PM
Pro Rider

o yeah i forgot to mention that, it doesnt make any sense to me that my friend is absolved from guilt and because hes a boy, there an expectancy to that. but a girl, is just a ho.

Sorry for the drama, but im sick with a 102.6 fever and i just feel like hearing opinions since i got started on the topic.

Old 10-20-2003, 11:15 PM
Trailblazer

lol, the single life, more time to ride, and at parties we can get wasted and have fun with all the girls... No crazy girlfriend "who do you think my realy firends are " stuff either

Old 10-21-2003, 12:00 AM
Pro Rider

well to bring my story to a close, i come back and like i said something seemed out of place but i couldnt put my finger on it. Melissa didnt say anything to me and i was looking forward to seeing her. I went out to the movies with stephen and he made it like everything was normal. Well eventually, camerons cousin, who passed a hint at me earlier that morning and although i really didnt even pay attention to it when he said something the first time when he did it again i somehow slightly remembered something and new he was trying to tell me something. well i got it out of stephen and melissa wasnt there, lucky for her. after my face going from white to red, i still never said a word. That night i talked to melissa and i asked if she had anything to tell me and she still played stupid.

actually as im writing this, im questioning something so i guess ill finish this up tomorow after i clear something up with her. sorry

Old 10-21-2003, 11:42 AM
Pro Rider

how old are you?
there are plenty of HO's out there...if your young dont just date one chick hehehehe live it up while you can

Old 10-21-2003, 11:46 AM
Pro Rider

yeah i did that for a while. Im sick of that. I want a girl that really loves me, not just some girl that wants $ex.

Old 10-21-2003, 12:33 PM
Pro Rider

all right...here we go. girls are not ho's. with a mentality like that...you will not find the one. with that said, all you have as a man is your word and the repect you've earned from others. your friend failed miserably here and disrespected you. that is something that needs to be addressed.

girls are girls jus like boys are boys. let her go. you will look the fool holding on to something you really did'nt want in the first place. you will not gain any credability trashing this girl calling her a ho and throwing crap at her, embarasssing her. BE A MAN. Men don't do that. children act out like that. it's not easy,,,and actually hurts alot more. but you will gain respect from all. maybe not a first. but you will. maybe from some hotty watching from the sidelines. Consider yourself in training for Mrs right.

confidence is what your aiming for here. and nothing attracts the babes more than a man with confidence. Just walk way...don't bother trying to explain. let them figure it out.

ever wonder why she was so attracted/interested in you to begin with. because you were not showing interest..confidence was high. and she liked that. there will be plenty more..and more will stray. let them. there learning and trying to figure relationships out like you. when you have experience and have tired of "the Game"...then the right girl will show herself. your young....have fun. When you reflect on this when your older. you will not be mad at her or him. you will be mad a yourself for letting this get to you and for allowing yourself to waste precious youthful time living. your only responsible for yourself...and people can't change (short term) it takes time.

Here are some words/philosophy that have helped me move on in relationships/careers etc. i hope you find it useful. i wish i could tell you who i'm quoting..

for an individual to make/reach any kind of significant goal in his/her life...they must leave their comfort zone.

nailing the big jumps, big job...the Hot babe in the corner that intimidates every man in the joint.

keep your head up and treat everyone with the respct that you demand.

Quick Reply: anybody else have worthless friends :(