Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

anybody else have worthless friends :(

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2003, 01:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anybody else have worthless friends :(

Obiousivley we grew up in diffrent cities so you dont see where i am coming from, been thru it and done that homeboy..

and if you dont beat his a$$ your next friend will do the same to you, and by the way she is a ho,if she liked him enough or acted like she did because warrior thinks alot about her and then she goes and gets with his friend,i wouldent be mad just pass her around to the rest of your friends..lol

No disrespect bud, i have been thru more girl situations than i like,that's why i am glad im married.,...

what's up with all these captian save a ho's ....if you dont know, now you know!

Old 10-21-2003, 01:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Actually, a girl that goes out on you IS A HO...same for the opposite situation. 10 IQ points off the top for reading this thread.

Old 10-21-2003, 01:50 PM
Pro Rider

Don't hate the Playa...hate the Game.

You can't kick everyones ***...and sooner or later that will catch up with you. it'll just turn you into some jealous freak. Guys are gonna be hitting on your women all the time. the finer the woman...the bigger the problem. And if your some insecure dope worrying who staring at your chicks *** etc. she's gonna pick up on this and play you or leave you.

and if this guy winds up getting the better of you..your gonna look like a Joke. Have some self respect and move on. Girls are a dime a dozen. things can get out of hand quick these days as a kid.

Old 10-21-2003, 02:08 PM
Pro Rider

So what are you saying to do when the guys are flirting with your girl? Just trust her? I have been having this problem myself, and do not want to turn into the jealous freak you describe, so what do I do?

Old 10-21-2003, 02:19 PM
Pro Rider

If she leaves.."shrug your shoulders" move on...there are sooooo many women...why let one mess with ya

Old 10-21-2003, 02:20 PM
Pro Rider

only instinct will tell Wallstreet, but Kuz people can only go so far and so many people can look at my wife which i dont mind because she is pretty,but sometimes they go so far and i aint no punk,and all you guy's saying fighting isent the answer will i understand that and it isent but i will take off on someone if they are disrespecting me while i am with my wife,and all those guys that dont say anything and turn your head while guys are gaucking at your wife are punks in my eyes..JMO

There's a fine line between glancing and looking at her up and down,the glancers i turn my head and laugh because its natural ,and the others are just disrespecting and that's where i open my mouth....

Walstreet what you want to make sure is not who's looking at your girls but to make sure your girl aint looking at anybody else..

Old 10-21-2003, 02:23 PM
Pro Rider

Here's my $.02. Take it for what its worth. If she cheated on you once, she'll do it again. Once a ho, always a ho. They never change. Its just part of their personality. Most girls I meet are like that. The trick is, if they act like a ho, you have to treat them like one. If she goes out and cheats on you, dump her on the spot no matter what. You really have no other choice. Because if you stay with her, she will have no respect for you and will cheat on you whenever she gets the chance.

If your friend screws around with your girl, he's not a real friend. Period.

With all that said, find a nice girl. There are not many of them. Not around here at least. Its not hard to tell the difference between a truely nice girl and a girl that just acts nice but is a ho deep down. The way they dress, the body language they use, and the way they interact with others are the best ways to tell who they really are. You want a girl who has self respect and respect for others. Girls with little confidence in themselves are usually the ones who cheat. They do this because they "seek approval" from others. It makes them feel better about themselves temporarily. Stay away from those types. You know, the ones that look great but complain about being fat or ugly all the time. Most women that ask the dreaded question, "do I look fat" are just looking for YOUR approval. Thats ok. You tell her she looks beautiful, she smiles and you get a kiss. But its the ones who cry, throw clothes around the room yelling about how everything looks terrible on her, and tell you your lieing when you say she looks great are the ones to watch out for. They have problems. Believe me, I KNOW. I almost married one of those this year. And whatever you do, do not think you can change them. You can't. Like raptor03 said, "whats up with all these captain save a ho's..." They are a lost cause.

Oh, and I know its hard, but try not to fall in love until you are ready for marriage. Losing someone you love is very difficult.

Old 10-21-2003, 02:30 PM
Pro Rider

I'm 24 years old so I've had my share of experiences with woman and here is what I think. You CAN'T change a person, so don't try. You CAN'T turn a ho into a housewife. And you should just be having a good time right now. Your too young to be having a serious relationship. Just go out and have fun! And last thing, never stab your friends in the back. Your friends are always gonna be there and the ho's won't. JMO...

Old 10-21-2003, 02:33 PM
Pro Rider

if she's flirting back...leave her. guys are gonna look and slip her the number when your not around. you can't be there all the time...so you have to trust.

my buddies can barely keep there quads on the trail when my old lady rides with us. they're dogs. i accept this. i know there looking when she's in the attack position riding. cans bouncing. it's a beatiful site. enjoy.

but don't touch. Don't get me wrong. if i walk in on Gary660 banging my wife lol. theres gonna be a problem. but if i find out after the fact...thats she's been cheating. i'm not gonna hunt all the guys down. it sucks. thats life. be a man. move on.

girls love watching guys kick the s out of each other. than they move on to someone else anyways

people change...thats why the divorce rate is thru the roof. the odds are not in your favor. now, if i got a STD. if Gary left my beloved wife with **** worts? theres gonna be a world of hurt. lol

thats life boyz...

Old 10-21-2003, 02:33 PM
Pro Rider

I'm right there with you wallstreet.......
it pisses me off when guys do that.....I'm not normally a violent person but jack with my woman and see what happens.......
I always see guys staring at her.......that doesn't bother me as much....if she sees them she will either walk in front of me when they can't see her or she will start huggin on me.....

a lot of time we will be in a store and we split up to go our different ways and I walk back up and see a group of guys off to the side stare'n at her.......I walk up to her and they normally walk off....I seldom have to say anything to them..........
sometimes it pays to be 6'2" 245lbs........

warrior86
I don't know if I would beat your friends a$$ but he would damn sure know what I think about him........because that is crappy.....
if she is happier with him then send her on her way........but if she wants to stay with you.......you had best keep a good watch on her.......cause if they do it once.......they will more than likely do it again....or that is what I have noticed.....

and to whoever it was that said that guyz can be ho's too.........I couldn't agree more.......I have about 5 guy friends that constantly feign on chicks........they care about nothing more but getting in their pants and never talk to them again......and it is really bad cause we live in a small town and they see the chicks constantly.......that is just immoral.....they don't realize what they are doin to them.....

Quick Reply: anybody else have worthless friends :(