Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

ATV OFFROAD FURY 2??????

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2003, 10:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV OFFROAD FURY 2??????

I know, I wish when they were stock they sounded stock until you put a pipe and whatever on it. Basically, just like Gran Turismo.

Also, I really wish there was a manual shift mode like GT3.

Who else on here would like to see a sand drag and dune part of the game? I think it would be bada$$ to throw some virtual roost with paddles.

Oh, and have the Raptor, YFZ, and new Honda.

It will probably never happen, though, so I guess I'll keep dreaming....

Old 10-28-2003, 08:48 AM
Pro Rider

there is a raptor, the fenders are cut off most people dont notice thats what it is

Old 10-28-2003, 10:53 AM
Pro Rider

What is the name of it? Do you have the ghetto ride 250R with the spokes and velvet seat? It's sweet!

Old 10-28-2003, 01:52 PM
Pro Rider

I have not seen any Raptor in ATV Off Road Fury 2. I play the game all the time. Which one is it? The Lonestar ATV has a YZ450 or YZ426 motor in it. My favorites are the CT Racing 400EX and Trinity Racing Banshee. Of course the Ravage Talon and B6000 are awesome, but you can't compete in Championships with them.

Old 10-28-2003, 01:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: WallStreet
What is the name of it? Do you have the ghetto ride 250R with the spokes and velvet seat? It's sweet!
Its called the "G-Ride." Its pretty cool. I don't use it though. I do use the "G-Ride" Full riding gear though. Helmet, Goggles, Glolves, Jersey, Pants, and Boots.

Old 10-28-2003, 02:02 PM
Pro Rider

I couldn't remember the name of it. (G-Ride) Yeah, I usually just free ride with it, cause it's pretty slow for racing. The gear looks pimp, though! I have never seen the Rappy either?

Old 10-28-2003, 02:08 PM
Elite Pro Rider

One way to guage how fast the ATV industry is changing.....look at how that game came out not long ago, and just in this short time, almost the entire arena of available machines has changed. #3 better kick butt. I think the sales of 2 were far below 1, hopefully they'll learn a lesson and take their time.

Actually there are 3 ATV TV shows on. Dougie Meyers ATV Television, Ehlert publishings ATV Television, and Fisher's ATV World.

Who's gonna come out with a full mud-boggin' utility ATV game? Suppose the tree-huggers would camp out at Best Buy and protest that one...since everyone who's lost a home in California wants to kick their butts.

Old 10-28-2003, 05:21 PM
Trailblazer

The problem with using real world quads is the manufacturers want to be assured that their ATV will perform in the game s it would in real life. If you noticed on ATV Offroad Fury 1, the fastest 2 quads were the polaris'. They could smoke a banshee in the game. Imagine being the Yamaha rep, sitting down with your newely arrived copy, and seeing that some guy on a scrambler could whip your ***. No wonder they didn't want to renew the licences. This is why there are not many fully licensed quads in ATV Offroad 2.

Old 10-28-2003, 05:39 PM
Pro Rider

i agree i was kinda put out when played ATF2 on christmas and it didnt have yamahas:'( but then my friend brought the trenga blaster and trinity banshee to my attention and i was glad about that but it would be kool if yamaha agrees to let their quads in ATF3 if there is gonna be 1. Who knows the second 1 was pretty real but video game designers have no clue about our world( well most of them) and dont know what the 700 means in KFX 700 so they cant make things perfect so if there is a third one it might be like quad power racing with no real ATV's JMO

Old 10-28-2003, 06:22 PM
Range Rover

There are no yamaha's on Atv! Offroad Fury. They did not buy the rights to them.
They have Honds, kawasaki and others, but no yamaha. I hope #3 will have yamaha's tho!

Quick Reply: ATV OFFROAD FURY 2??????