Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

ATV OFFROAD FURY 2??????

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2003, 11:34 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV OFFROAD FURY 2??????

I know this might be off alot of the topics but man if that game had been released now with the yfz450 i would really be in (VR)ATV Racing heaven i have just now got the game and played it and that first player perspective really makes it feel like u are on the quad i think they did a great job on this other then the fact i wish it had my yfz on it now but oh well i am sure part 3 will but till then i know the game has been out awhile but i do like it. If any of u have played it or have any comments please feel free to comment back as i would like to get the modem and play some of u online if i could that is when i GET the modem. Last question does atv part 2 when u play online does it have alot of lag when u are racing or does it flow fairly well on the network just wondering haven't got modem yet?

Old 10-26-2003, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider

Ive played it and its probably the best 4wheelin game out there. And yah its been out for awhile so I bet #3 will be out soon with the newer quads. I only rented it when it first came out, too cheap to buy it. Just like every online game, the faster your connection is the less lag it will have. It shouldnt lag at all if your using the cable connection.

RoughRider01

Old 10-26-2003, 12:56 AM
Pro Rider

Yea thats what i wanted too... Where you can make it look like how you want it and put in your own pipes n stuff.. I love u the game and have it and own all of the four wheeler games on ps2... BUT IT DOESNT HAVE A RAPTOR IN IT!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2003, 01:53 AM
Range Rover

put "Igiveup" in the cheats unlocks everything!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-26-2003, 08:56 AM
Pro Rider

Personally I like "ATV Quad Power Racing 2" better,I have them both,ATV Offroad fury 2 is good for the first person freeroam,but you cant use the cool looking 1st person in multiplayer,the rest of the game is not very interesting,on the other hand ATV Quad Power Racing 2,I find very fun to play alone and in multiplayer,not only can you wheelie like the other one,but you can put it on two wheels and do endos,there is also a quad that looks ALOT like the YFZ(but with round lights,maybe after market,lol)and theres also an ATC(you have to unlock it),for those who prefer 3 wheels.The only bad thing is that the only freeroam you can do is in the freestyle arena,but thats still a blast with a friend or 3!!!Oh and in the freestyle you can do backflips,frontflips and some normal down-to-earth tricks.

Old 10-26-2003, 09:16 AM
Pro Rider

thats an awsome game, i hope they come out with another one soon. now all we need is an atv/dirtbike tv show.

Old 10-26-2003, 07:35 PM
Weekend Warrior

I agree with the T.V show, they have a show for everything except quads and dirtbikes.

Old 10-26-2003, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider

Hey, do they make the game for PC's or is just the Playstation?

Old 10-26-2003, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider

The outdoor channel has 2 atv shows

Old 10-27-2003, 08:49 AM
Pro Rider

offroad fury is retarded, the raptor and ds tops out at like 50mph and the banshee gets blown away by anything it makes no sense what so ever and the physics are just terrible

Quick Reply: ATV OFFROAD FURY 2??????