Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

COP WITH BAD ATTITUDE

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2003, 07:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default COP WITH BAD ATTITUDE

OMG,LOFL, thats hilarious about the dentists! We had a cop down here in ellijay(please dont let this freak stero-type our town) who bribed a woman with sex to get out of a ticket!!! hahahahhahahah, he got fired, he was one of those a$$hole cops, most the others are pretty cool down here, anyway he pulled my friend over for having a loud stereo twice, and speeding once, my friend doesnt run his stereo loud or speed unless he doesnt notice it, not very often. that cop now works at a gas station. we found a $5 bill on the road, of course it was torn up a bit, but its free money right? so we take this bill to get gas for my banshee, i walk in the gas station to pay, just so i wont look like an idiot, i say "yah, that bills kinda torn" and he says in a smartass tone " Ya think!?" . I was like o....k and just walked back to get my oil and slung a big pocket full of change up on the counter and slowly started counting it out! ahahhahahhahahahha, he was so pissed.

Old 11-05-2003, 07:04 PM
Pro Rider

J4K,

Glad you held back instead of jumping dead in his schmidt like he deserved. It's guys like you that give this sport a good name. Sometimes being agreeable gets them even more pi$$ed because they don't get the satisfaction of getting the better of you. It's probably eating him up now.

Old 11-05-2003, 07:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Travis, I would not take that cr@p.
I don't know how long ago that happened but I would certainly fight it. That cop was taking advantage of you guys. He probably thought because you were just kids he could get away with it and he very well might have. That is one bad apple!

Old 11-05-2003, 07:14 PM
Pro Rider

I'm glad you learned your lesson...DON'T STOP

I'm not sure what laws are in your area, but here in BS California an officer must be within a certain distance when he lights you up...if he isn't within this you don't have to assume he means you

I knew a motor officer that would intentionally light up a street bike from a bout a quarter mile back...just hoping the squid in front of him would run

Last time I stoped and talked to a cop...I got a ticket...next time he's gonna have to call in a few buddies

Brraaaaapp...through the orchards I go

Old 11-05-2003, 08:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

lol jason hey honda racer i found a 100 on a side walk wlakin home 1 day so i went up town and ya and torn but i went to fill up my 5 gallon gas thing and my quad and i pay with the 100 well about an hour later the cops show up at my house( cuz this ia a small town about 2000 and the ppl at the gas station know my parents well ) and well they said that it was a COUNTERFIT 100$ BILL!!!!! so i had to pay with my money and not that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] dman ppl o ya i foud na 5 the next day in almsot same spot [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]!!!!

Old 11-05-2003, 08:49 PM
Pro Rider

Just don't spend them in the gas station any more[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-05-2003, 10:34 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RacinJason
I'm glad you learned your lesson...DON'T STOP

I'm not sure what laws are in your area, but here in BS California an officer must be within a certain distance when he lights you up...if he isn't within this you don't have to assume he means you

I knew a motor officer that would intentionally light up a street bike from a bout a quarter mile back...just hoping the squid in front of him would run

Last time I stoped and talked to a cop...I got a ticket...next time he's gonna have to call in a few buddies

Brraaaaapp...through the orchards I go
AMEN!!!!
most folks tell me I'm dumb for say'n they are gunna CATCH me if they want to write me a ticket next time...............I have stopped EVERY time up until now..........and this last time they fool jumped out writting..........

he will have to catch me next time!(don't see him catchin me)

Old 11-05-2003, 10:40 PM
Pro Rider

LOL it wasnt on me it was my friend's deal, i just sat there on my 4 wheeler laughing... He called me over there and asked me if i had been riding mine i wanted to say YEA MAN I RIDE WHEELIES DOWN THE STREET ALL THE TIME! Then i got the lecture along iwht my friend. I think they did fight it but lost haha

scary- lol i dont see him catching you either unless the front end wont stay down haha.... did the shee deal fall through?

Travis

Old 11-05-2003, 10:45 PM
Pro Rider

don't you just love reno 911. I do

Old 11-05-2003, 10:56 PM
Range Rover

Hey cop, you do not have to take it out on me that the doughnut shop down the road did not give you your daily discount..............

Quick Reply: COP WITH BAD ATTITUDE