Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I wrecked my quad now what

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2003, 10:27 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I wrecked my quad now what

im with the buy with the banshee insurence gets you everytime.. Exept if ity gets stolen. but i put money in a acoount or at the house especially for things braking or flippin the plastics an screwing them over

Old 11-12-2003, 10:29 AM
Pro Rider

Austin if you didn't want to get reamed then why did you post the topic. Think about it something that stupid, and you don't expect someone to rag on ya about it? O, and the insert about you basically never wearing your helmet?.......... Pretty dumb my friend. We care about this sport, as well as you, and stupid things like that are how people end up dead, and how lawyers are closing down our riding areas more and more each day. Now if you don't want the verbal bashing your gonna recieve.....don't post it. This is a free speech forum, and if your gonna post something in it we're gonna tell ya what we think about it. Wether you like it or not. Glad your alive, hope you learned something from it. And for the insurance; don't dare tell them what you were doing. A stump or a trench or something sounds much more "intelligent" to me. Good luck.

Old 11-12-2003, 10:48 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Yes, it was a pretty stupid thing too do....hope you learn from your mistakes before you kill yourself or someone else. On the insurance....I can't see how they would deem you a bad driver (and raise your rates) is a critter ran out in front of you and caused the wreck...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

Old 11-12-2003, 11:02 AM
Pro Rider

No Offense man, but that was stupid. WEar your brain bucket. You need all the help you can get.

Old 11-13-2003, 01:00 AM
Pro Rider

i had to tell the story to get the information for the f en insurance

Old 11-13-2003, 01:58 AM
Pro Rider

Dude.. Your a regular @#$in genuis.. lol, next time just let them dang race. You risked your life just for getting your friend to win? and you almost lost that life. What if your friend lost. Get em next time. Just use your damb head next time man. That was just plain out dumb. Were not trying to bagg on u.. were talking some sense into u so u wont freakin do an idiotic thing like that again!

Old 11-13-2003, 02:29 AM
Trailblazer

hmmm that is quite the story.... i dont think we can even get insurance on our quads qround here....plus really dont need it.. unless of coarse it is stolen

Old 11-13-2003, 03:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

hay man, I hope you get better. No need in harping you about your minstake; like others. Wait to see what the insurence adjustment is. If they total it....get a new bike, or purchase it back from them (they sell them back for CHEAP) and fix it back up. Or if they cut you a LAME check for the damage, weight it out ; Fix it or Trash it. NOTE TO OTHERS: BRAIN buckets work! You can live without arms or legs, BUT your head is still sapposed to be in one piece!

Old 11-13-2003, 10:11 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: AustinONeal
My brother was racing a 300ex on his blaster and they were dead even and i got up behind my brother and i was going to push him and make him out run him and he slammed on his brakes and i was just reaching for his grab bar when he hit the brakes i flew off my raptor and hit him sending him to the ditch rolling and i flew off mine i rolled 250 feet i broke my leg in 3 places and scratched all to hell grinded my elbow all the way to the bone and screwed up my raptor pretty bad put me in a wheel chair

so what should i do about it i got full coverage insurance where do i start

Pretty big price to pay for the little quads race. Maybe next time you'll wear elbow armor... Claim it and get it fixed -- then be smart! I have never had insurance on any quad but if i did i would use it then let it run out...

Old 11-13-2003, 05:49 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CrAcKhEaD
dont take this the wrong way but that was a pretty stupid idea
LMAO ... I think so too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Hope you heal up fast, if not you can win a Darwin award [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: I wrecked my quad now what